Six

Madison sat with Raf in his flat. She knew that they were trying to make it work after everything that had happened. Madison knew that since losing the baby, that he was the one who made her happy and it was what she needed.

Madison knew that Raf was a good guy. But she also knew that Fletch couldn't know. She knew her brother and knew just how protective he was of her. Especially after all that had happened.

"You do know I would never hurt you don't you?" Raf asked.

Madison looked at him and smiled. "I know. You're a good guy and that's what I need," she said as Raf looked at her and smiled.

Raf placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back as the kiss got more passionate as her hand went to his belt.

Raf pulled away slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked as she looked at him and nodded.

Madison smiled slightly. "I want to. I want you," she said as he led her through to the bedroom.

They started to undress each other. She pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. She leant in and kissed him again. As he rolled over so that he was on top of her, he grabbed a condom off the side. After he put the condom on, he pushed into her causing her to moan as he set a pace they both wanted.
****

Madison stood on AAU. Fletch walked over to her and smiled. "Hey. You haven't been home lately. Are you okay?" He asked. He was worried over his little sister.

Madison looked at him and smiled. "I'm surprised that you noticed," she said.

Fletch frowned as did Lexi who looked at her. "What does that mean?" He asked.

Madison rolled her eyes. "I'm not stupid Adrian. You and Lexi. That's what I mean. I know that you have been sleeping with her. But if it's just that then tell her. I don't want you to hurt her. She is a good person and you've hurt people in the past," she said.

Fletch frowned and looked at her. "What makes you think I'll hurt Lexi?" He asked.

"I'm hoping you won't. But she is Jac's daughter and she will kill you if you hurt Lexi. You do know Lexi is bipolar?" Madison asked.

Fletch sighed and nodded. "I know. I won't hurt her."

"Good boy."

****

Madison sat on the bench outside the hospital. She smiled as Raf walked over and sat next to her. She looked at him and smiled. "So what do we tell people?" He asked.

"Nothing yet. You're my brother's best friend and I couldn't deal with him knowing and judging us. I want it to be us," Madison said.

Raf looked at her and smiled. "That's fine. Besides that way, I can have you all to myself," Raf said as Madison looked at him and smiled.

But could they make it work? Especially after Fletch found out?