𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 /Sugawara Koshi/

(Requested)

TW: death, self-harm, bullying

Angst
_______________________

"(Name)? Honey, where are you?" Sugawara searched for (Name) but she wasn't anywhere. He looked inside her room, living room, kitchen but she wasn't there. A sob caught his attention and he quickly looked at the door to the bathroom. He didn't look there yet. "(Name) are you there? Are you alright? You have been spending time in the bathroom a lot..." he called worriedly. Suddenly everything fell into silence and then he heard her whispering.

"Koshi... I'm fine. Give me a second I'll be there in a minute. Don't worry," she tried to says calmly but her voice was shaking a little. He just let out a sigh and rested his forehead on the door. "I'll be waiting for you in the living room," he said and headed to the living room. (Name) was acting really weird and that made him feel worried. He was her boyfriend but she was for sure hiding something from him.

-

"You're really clumsy..." Suga giggled and kissed (Name)s forehead. She just chuckled and scratches her neck. "Well, that's me I guess," she laughed and hissed when he touched the wound on her leg. "I'll be right back. I'll go get some bandages," he said, and before (Name) could stop him he headed to the bathroom. Suga opened the door to the bathroom and stared with horror on the mess right in front of his eyes.

Razor with dried blood laid on the sink that had some blood too. Used bandages were thrown on the floor and the opened cabinet looked like (Name) was quickly searching for something. He walked over to the sink and picked up the razor. The tears swelled in his eyes whilst he tried to figure out what made (Name) doing it. He knew that something was wrong with her but she always hid it from him. She didn't want him to worry.

He threw the razor into the trash can and the other bandages too. He quickly took the other clean bandages and walked out of the bathroom. He wanted to ask her but he was scared at the same time. When he arrived back into the living room he saw (Name) fidgeting her finger and nervously looked at Koshi. "Hey, what took you so long?" she asked nervously. He opened his mouth to ask but then it hit him. 'She must have a reason why she didn't tell me. I'll wait until she's going to say it by herself...'

"I just forgot where are the bandages... Come here or the wound will get bigger," he chuckled a little and walked over to her. It was clear that she was relieved. 'She doesn't want me to know' he thought. 'This relationship is full of lies...' he stopped his tears and looked into (Name)s face. Her eyes weren't shining for a long time now and it made him feel really sad. Her eyes widened and her lips pulled into a light smile as he hugged her out of nowhere tightly.

"I am always here for you, okay?"

"I know Koshi... same here"

-

"Hey, Suga-senpai" came up to him his junior Kageyama Tobio. "Yes, child?" he teased him and ruffled his hair softly. Kageyama just pouted and then looked seriously at him. Suga felt sweat running down his forehead because of the intense stare of Kageyama. "What's wrong?" he nervously asked. "Is (Name) okay?" Kageyama blurted out and that made Sugawara feel shocked for a moment. Why would Kageyama ask something like that? "What do you mean?" Koshi raised his eyebrow and scanned his juniors' face. Kageyama let out a sigh of sadness and looked at Suga with pity.

"I saw 4 girls around (Name). I thought that they were her friends but they started kicking into her and pushed her to the ground. They were obviously bullying her so I tried to stop them but they didn't stop. They kept on hurting her and said if I'll try to stop them that they will hurt her more," he said sadly and looked on his shoes. Suga stood there, with thoughts running through his mind. It was chaotic in his head and sadness started filling him up along with the shock. Was this the reason why she was acting weird? He should have confronted her about it. He should have asked her about it. Helped her.

"Thank you, Kageyama for telling me. Tell Daichi that I needed to went somewhere. See you later," he said in rush and ran out of the gym. He headed out and like a god was helping him, he saw (Name) walking out of the school with messy hair and clothes. She had some bruises that were covered really badly with make-up. He ran up to her and hugged her softly. "Why didn't you tell me," he said and buried his face into her hair. She stood frozen on the ground, confused. "What do you mean, Koshi?" she asked. He just held her tighter and whispered. "That you are bullied," he said.

She blinked a few times before she finally realized that he knew. That he knew something she was trying to hide from him. She coughed a little and then looked at him. She wrapped her arms around his chest and held him closer to her. "I'm so sorry Koshi, for not telling you. But I don't care about them. I don't care about it at all. They can bully me but I won't give them the pleasure of me suffering because of them," she said half lying and half saying the truth. She did suffer but not because of that.

"I swear I will help you out of this. I'm sorry that I wasn't by your side when you were bullied," he mumbled. "Thank you, Koshi," she teared up a little bit and held him tighter. She loved him so much. And he loved her.

-

Sugawara was running up the stairs as fast as he could. His breath was almost out but he needed to get to the rooftop as fast as possible. Tears stung in his eyes but he wiped them off. He pushed past the confused students and didn't even apologize because of how much he was scared.

"Suga senpai!" called Hinata with a terrified expression on his face. "(Name) is on the roof with her bullies. Everyone saw them hurting her but they are on the edge of the roof! We need to help her!" Kageyama said with panic and in a split of a second, Suga raced out of the gym.

"Please be alright," he said with all his might and stopped for a second under the stairs to the roof. He caught his breath and ran up the stairs. He opened the door quickly and the sun hit his eyes. The singing of the birds echoed in his ears and he saw the 5 familiar people. Blurry screaming and something wet was on his cheek whilst he saw the love of his life falling backward off of the roof with her last smile as she opened her mouth to say her last words. "I love you, Koshi" she mouthed and the 4 girls stared with regrets at what did they do. They pushed her...

It took Suga a second until he realized that the screaming was coming out of his lungs and that tears were falling down out of his eyes that held sadness and pain. He begged his legs to move but he couldn't. He couldn't save her. (Name) was falling and in the air, she replayed all the good memories with a frown. Her childhood and her preteen years. Until it got to Sugawara.

The last lovely moments with him. She was so thankful. Her mind was full of him and before she fell to the ground, her lips pulled back into a smile with her last thoughts.

It's over.