𝔽𝕝𝕪 /Hinata Shoyo/

TW: wild imagination, disappearance

Fluff-angst
______________________

"You can fly even higher... as Kageyama said," (Name) took a flower into her hands and spun it around. "I'm trying to jump higher (Name) but you know, it's hard sometimes," Hinata answered and jumped around the girl on some rocks. "I know that you can do it. You're THE Hinata Shoyo. The next Little Giant," she grinned on him and tugged the last flower into the flower crown. "Yeah! I'm Hinata Shoyo! And you are my best friend! Together we are powerful!" he cheered and jumped up to her. She giggled and lifted her hands with the crown. (Name) gently placed the crown on his head and adjusted it so it won't fall off.

She had one flower crown on her head too, so they matched. "And together we are the king and queen of the Wonderworld," they said at the same time and grinned at each other. They are childhood friends. Always stuck together and never leaving each other. Wonderworld was an imaginary world they created together when they were still kids. It was a world full of the things they loved or wished to have.

They still remember it and decided to never forget about their second home, the Wonderworld. And since childhood, they were the King and Queen of their world. "Hey Shoyo, it's getting dark. Let's go home," (Name) said and stood up. "Yeah... let's go," he grabbed his bag and walked side by side with her home. Out of habit, he held her hand and she didn't mind. It was like this since elementary school. (Name) was always scared of walking to school without her mom so she walked with Hinata, hand in hand to feel safe. And it kinda stayed till now.

"Hey (Name). If soulmates were real who do you think it will be? You know like, the red string thingie," asked Hinata and swayed their hands a little. "I bet my life that you are my soulmate. If you're not my soulmate then I don't want anyone else," she said and chuckled. But if they only knew that if soulmates really existed that they would be connected with the thickest string. Your soulmates don't need to be the love of your life. It can be your best friend, your neighbor, or someone you would least expect to be your best friend.

They talked about everything they could talk about and happily walked home. They arrived and parted their ways. "Then, I guess see you later," (Name) said and bid goodbye to her friend. "Yeah, see ya," said Hinata.

Hinata greeted his mother and ran up the stair into his room. He jumped on his bed and swayed his legs around. With a big smile, he pulled out his phone and texted (Name).

Shoyo the King
hey (Name)
long time no see :)

(Name) the Queen
Shoyo!
Yeah, long time no see :)

Shoyo the King
Whatchu having for dinner, my queen *bows*

(Name) the Queen
I don't know...?
You're the King, you don't need to now lmao

Hinatas smile just got bigger and he rolled on his bed. They chatted all night. It was like their daily routine. The next day they met each other and walked to school. And it was like this every single day. The weekends they spent outside doing random things.

"Hey, Sho..." said (Name) and turned to look at him. They were at their favorite place. The field where they spend all the time. "Yeah?" he looked at her and smiled. "Why am I slowly fading away?" she asked and looked at her hands. His smile dropped and he held her hands. His mind was full of her. "There you go," he said and smiled at her. Her hands were back to normal but she still looked upset.

"You didn't answer my question..." she said with sadness in her voice. "You don't need to know," he patted her head. That night she was fading away but Hinata always got her back. As he was about to bring her back from fading away she flinched and moved away from him.

"You didn't tell me what is happening!" she shouted and stood. His eyes widened and he stared at her trembling body. "(Name)... come here, I need to take your hands," he said as he saw her feet getting see-through like her hands. "No! Unless you tell me what is happening!" she said and moved away from him. He got so scared that he would lose her.

He just let out a sigh and walked to her. "I'll explain..." he whispered and they sat down. "You're disappearing but I need to take your hands to keep you the way you are (Name)..." he explained and looked into her eyes to see that she understood. But he didn't explain it all. There was a big thing that he didn't dare to say.

"Now, lend me your hands," he said and reached for her hands. But he couldn't grab them. They just went through his fingers. "No, no... no!" he yelled and tried to grab her hands again but failed. "Shoyo what is happening," said terrified (Name). "I can't hold your hands! Oh no..." he panicked and looked around.

Her body was see-through a little and that made Hinata even more scared. "NO!" he yelled and tried to touch her, but his hands went through. Tears welled up in both of their eyes as both of them let them fall. "Shoyo... why...." she cried and tried to reach him but it went through him. "What is this..." she touched her face and tried to touch his but she couldn't.

"(Name)..." he cried as he saw her disappearing more. Her body almost vanished. "Is this... our goodbye?" she cried. He couldn't respond. He didn't want to respond even tho he knew what is going to happen. So he simply nodded. "Shoyo..." a soft voice ringed in his ears. He looked up and saw her reaching her almost gone hand to him. "Fly for me..." she said before she disappeared right before his eyes.

"(Name)!" he yelled and tried to grab her but she turned into a thin air. He got a panic attack and searched for her everywhere around him. Called her, cried for her, and begged for her to come back. But his wishes never came true.

Gasping loudly, Hinata woke up from his nightmare and looked around his room. He made sure that he is home and then laid back in his bed. His mind wandered to the (Hair color) girl that once had his heart. But he knew that they couldn't be together forever. That nightmare... it was a few years ago. He couldn't get out of his head the last moment with her. But remember when I told you about their imaginary world, Wonderworld? Yeah...

She was part of the imagination.