06; The Winter Solstice Ending

I wonder how you guys are, are you all eating okay? I'm sorry that it hasn't been easy for you three

I wonder how you guys are, are you all eating okay? I'm sorry that it hasn't been easy for you three. Is Sokka annoying you Katara? How are you feeling Aang? I hope Appa is being fed well.

" Mirza! Stop staring off into space!" Mirza snapped back to his senses as he was yanked away from the railing but his eyes stayed on Appa who was flying in the sky with his friends on it. He turns towards Iroh and Prince Zuko, he return to his telescope and looked into it. Mirza knew they were heading to Fire Nation boarders because Aang was heading there as well.

" Sailing into Fire Nation waters ..." Uncle started, " Of all the foolish things you've done in your sixteen years, Prince Zuko, this is the most foolish! "

" I have no choice, uncle." Zuko said.

" Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you?" Uncle said, a bit angrily. "What if you're caught?" He added a bit fearfully with an expresstion to match. Mirza looked at the two, not knowing if he should say something to the Prince or to the General. "I'm chasing the Avatar! My father will understand why I am returning home!" Zuko looked to his Uncle as he said that. Father would understand why I returned, he has to, I know it. Zuko thought as he stared at his Uncle.

"You give him too much credit. My brother is not the understanding type!" Uncle Iroh argued, with arms crossed.

" Zuko, Uncle only wants the best for you." Mirza said as he moved in between the two, glancing at the both of them. If he was banished then it meant he wasn't welcomed back in the Fire Nation at the moment, even for the Avatar. Zuko glared at Mirza with annoyance before turning back to look through the telescope. He searched the sky once more before seeing the flying bison. " There they are." He turns his head towards the tower. " Helmsman! Full steam ahead!" He orders, Mirza felt the ship go a bit faster, trying to catch up to them.

Mirza watched the flying bison before he felt something undeath shift and turns to see a catapult coming up from beside him. " Ugh the smell!" Mirza grimnced as he covered his mouth. It smelled like five week old bread and fish. " Uh, really Prince Zuko, couldn't you shoot them down with something more fragrant?" Iroh asked as he tries to fan the smell away from his face. " Yeah, something th-wait, shoot them down?" Mirza asked with wide eyes as Iroh nods his head.

Zuko blasted fire onto the projectile and held his hand up, " On my mark-" Mirza panicked as he looked between the sky bison and the steaming projectile, they were gonna kill them. Mirza moved just as Zuko exclaimed, " FIRE!" The projectile was thrown at the sky bison but not on fire much to Zuko's and the crew confustion. It was still smoking but no fire was on it what so ever.

" Ow, Ow," Mirza winced as he held the fire in his hand and dissolved it into the air creating smoke. He looked at his hands, which were covered with his water tribe gloves that he wore in the cold morning but they were now burnt and dark. " Crap, Maybe I should've gotten rid of the gloves."