4: The Art Of Destruction

Gerard was more than used to being naked as just a casual thing, but being naked with purpose seemed like an entirely different thing altogether, which was exactly what put the blush upon his cheeks in front of Frank Iero.

Frank was beautiful naked, and in fact, just plain beautiful, and absolutely comfortable in the whole naked with purpose thing, and really with a job like his, he had to be.

Gerard couldn't really pretend that he liked what Frank did for a living, but he could at least just shut up about and appreciate something good, but he felt far too nervous and even just a little uncomfortable as he sat on the bed, awaiting Frank's command as the twenty four year pulled a few things out of his bag, which Gerard decided that maybe he simply just wouldn't question, at least for his sanity's sake.

"So, princess, how do you feel about getting fucked so hard that you won't even be able to fucking walk for days?" Frank smirked to himself as he brought up such a vulgar question in such a casual manner, but really, with Frank Iero, there was very little else to expect.

"You're awfully ambitious, aren't you?" Gerard decided that an indirect answer was the best way to go, biting down on his bottom lip as he continued to watch as Frank fidgeted around with his back turned to Gerard.

"You think that I won't be able to make you hurt, to make you scream, to make you scream out my name as I slam so hard into you that you can't breathe?" Frank turned around at that, eyebrows raised as a blush flooded the twenty eight year old's cheeks.

"I think... I think... I think that I need you and I need this right now."

"Shut the fuck up and stop being such a whore and maybe I'll consider making you beg for me to fuck that pretty little ass of yours." Frank rolled his eyes, catching Gerard's wide-eyed and begging gaze for just a moment, but pulling on a smirk. "You have the fucking nerve to call me a whore, and fucking look at you, fucking look at you begging and moaning for me, come on, Gerard, fucking beg."

"Oh... oh, please fuck me please, please just fuck me until I'm screaming, please, Frank. Make me scream, make me cry, slap me, hurt me, I don't care, fucking kill me if you have to, but just fucking come inside my pretty little whore ass and I will be eternally yours."

"Sounds like you've fucking planned that." Frank smirked, grabbing a pair of handcuffs and making his way over to the sexually frustrated mess of an 'artist'. "Do you rehearse? Have you fucking planned for the big moment when Frank Iero will finally fuck you?"

"N-No... no, I-" Gerard was lost for words, his eyes fixated upon the cuffs Frank held so fucking excitedly and then the way the twenty four year old seemed to ignore every fucking word he said and just pin him down against the bed like nothing else mattered quite as much as inked skin upon exposed and whore and the artist.

"You're so fucking beautiful when you're scared, you know? So don't fucking say that you're not scared of what I can and what I will do to you, because I can see it in your fucking eyes." Frank whispered as he handcuffed the wide-eyed artist, who admittedly, wasn't at all ready for being naked with purpose, let alone the purpose itself.

"I-I... Frank, I... I don't... I don't really... have sex... I mean, not regularly, I just... it's been a while, and-"

"You scared about what I'm going to do to that pretty little ass of yours. You know I'm going to fucking ruin it, and you know that I'm going to fucking ruin you too." And they both knew that Frank's words were entirely nothing short of a promise.

"Then fucking ruin me." Gerard told him: reckless and thinking without the aid of a single brain cell, and only in the way the twenty four year old looked at him, and the way he looked like this.