2: Paint Me Like One Of Your French Girls

• Dedicated to every band that hasn't broken up yet (except 5sos because they just should)

Being naked in a room with a stranger was perhaps not one of Gerard's best ideas, well, it hadn't even been intentional, but that seemed to matter very little as time seemed to slow down in few seconds it took him to process the little cough, and then react to it, with a slow, and 'oh fuck I'm dead' turn around, preparing himself for the absolute worst - like some sixty year old man with a hunchback and a sudden desire to have sex with him, however, and yet only due to Gerard's head filling with the absolute worst case scenario, he found himself pleasantly surprised.

If he could pick who walked in on him naked, dear god, it was this guy: short black hair, piercing hazel eyes and skin covered in ink from head to toe, and really, Gerard wanted to rip those stupid black ripped jeans and that fucking shirt right off him, and see the ink that lay beneath, hidden like secrets in place that people weren't supposed to see.

Yet, this stranger saw everything of Gerard, and really, the twenty eight year old wasn't at all prepared, and in consequence, had resorted to staring at the stranger, and was perhaps even content in just eyefucking the guy who'd walked in and seen him buttnaked, that was of course until, the guy coughed once more, bringing Gerard falling back down to reality and blushing like fuck, because there wasn't a chance in hell that the guy hadn't pocked up upon Gerard checking him - after all, he was being just as obvious as it could possibly be.

"You've got a pretty little ass - I must say." The stranger remarked, breaking the silence with a smirk that ensured that the scarlet red colour never left Gerard's cheeks.

"Uhh... t-thanks?" The twenty eight year old managed to stutter out after a few more moments of silence, as he came to the realisation of just how absolutely screwed he was right now - dear god, the first impression he wasn't supposed to leave on people was his ass and- oh god, his dick... this guy could see everything, and yet somehow neither of the two seemed to have anywhere near as much of a problem with that fact as they should have done.

"You ever going to put some clothes on or at least make any attempt to cover yourself or what?" Frank smirked, eyebrows raised, leaving Gerard to the realisation of the fact that he'd practically been showing off his naked body to this guy that he didn't even know the name of.

"Fuck!" Gerard exclaimed, running into his bedroom and throwing on a pair of sweatpants and the first t-shirt he came across, then turning around to find the stranger at the doorway to his room, smirking, and then fucking winking at him.

"Shame really. You do look really pretty naked. You look fucking pretty regardless, but the clothes kind of get in the way of me looking at my favourite parts of the male anatomy." And the casualty with which the guy proclaimed his confession just about killed poor, shy, insecure Gerard... and his 'pretty little' ass.

"I don't even know your name and you've seen my fucking dick- I..." Gerard exclaimed, eyes open wide as the stranger took the liberty of sitting down on Gerard's bed, gesturing for the twenty eight year old to sit beside him, and somehow, not even reluctantly, Gerard found himself doing exactly as he was told.

"My name's Frank." The guy - Frank, broke the silence with an answer to Gerard's questions. "Frank Iero. I live next door."

Gerard's eyes widened, knowing that the guy was either the one having sex or discussing how to hide a body.

"Not the psychopaths that side." Frank grinned, gesturing to where the rather worrying discussion had come from. "But the other side." Frank gestured to the side of the sex moans, and oh dear god, Gerard's words caught in his throat, because he absolutely could not take this anymore.

"I'm assuming you heard me earlier from that look on your face." Frank mused, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips - like he was secretly kind of proud of himself, and like maybe, just maybe, he wanted the guy with the pretty little ass to know what he sounded like in bed. "Like what you hear? Want to experience it first-hand, huh?"