10: Pretentious Artist Asshole Vibes

For the course of the last few days, Frank Iero's apartment had remained entirely devoid of any signs of life whatsoever: clients, Gerard, the bacteria that had long ago taken residence in the corners and never-dusted spots in the apartment, and not even Frank himself.

His clients had been the most concerned, knowing that someone like Frank Iero always answered his phone, especially when he knew that he could make money from it - in Frank's word, everything was about money. But of course, clients were just clients and when they came to find that the services they sought after weren't being provided to them, they simply moved along.

And perhaps that was okay.

Perhaps that even should have been the twenty four year old's intentions, as after all, the man who had pretty much become his boss as of recent: the guy from the parking lot - his title was more important than his name. 

Fucking CEOs.

But then again, that was pretty much Frank's job description: fucking stubborn, self-centred, sociopathic, pathologic liars in denial of their sexuality with just quite a lot of cash to spend and the right connections in order to find themselves placing hundreds of dollar bills into Frank Iero's hands.

But of course, this guy was more than a little attached, having decided that Frank wasn't just a whore, but his whore, which really wasn't something that Frank's job description allowed him to work with.

It was Gerard that was the main issue though, and still even with that knowledge, it was none other than Gerard Way's living room that Frank found himself sat in instead of his own. Well, in afterthought, it wasn't really all that much of a living room: Gerard's flat consisted of a bedroom, a bathroom, and then everything else and with just about one working door for the whole place, and a front door that didn't even seem to be aware of what locking was.

This was a bad idea and Frank was an idiot, but Frank was a guilty idiot and the black eye that the twenty eight year old wore with absolutely no intentions of hiding continuously served as a reminder of such.

Because it was his fault: there was absolutely no way around that, and he would have to make up for it: again, there was no way around that, but Frank was struggling to put his words into practice, and instead of actually doing something that any sane person would do, such as, listening to the guy that had already demonstrated that he could and would ruin Frank's entire life if need be, and just leaving Gerard alone - hell, Gerard would probably even thank him for it.

But, of course, this could never be quite that simple, and it was none other than the fault of the chemicals in Frank's brain that he was sat almost awkwardly upon the artist's sofa, forcing slightly out of date cereal down his throat, and with his job, you would think that Frank Iero would be good at forcing things down his throat, but, it seemed quite the contrary, or really, maybe it was just the fact that he tended to deep throat cocks and not cereal.

"Frank, are you sure you're alright?" Gerard spoke up into the prolonged silence, catching Frank's attention and almost causing the twenty four year old to choke on his cereal. "It's like two days and you still haven't said anything about why you're here, and when you drift off into space: unfocused and lost in your own head, you just look you're scared, you look you're hiding Frank, and I'm scared too."

"Don't be." Frank sighed out, watching as Gerard made his way over to the sofa, sitting beside his newfound flatmate. "I'm fine, Gerard, look I would have told you if I wasn't." Frank placed the half-eaten cereal bowl onto the coffee table having given up on it entirely.

"But you have." Gerard sighed out, leaning into Frank's side, and taking advantage of the fact that the twenty four year old was just too tired to protest. "Not verbally, of course. You'd never make it that easy. But your body language, your gestures, the way you act, Frank, they say a lot, especially when I know you as well as I do."