I'm Blind

Bolin's POV

It has been 20 mineuts and Asami's is not back, i set Korra to lay down in the back of the car, she woke up a few time screaming or crying. I can tell she's been through a lot,

"Sorry i took so long" Asami said as she opend the driver door and sat in she imminently went back and looked at the sleeping Korra "did she wake up?"

"Yeah, crying or screaming...Look i understand people would get mad if someone disrespected their mother, but she nearly tore his head off his shoulders what's really going on Asami?"

Asami stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking up "She is alone, she looks after her siblings without her fathers help, her mother is in a Coma, and other bad things, i want to help her, so she will be staying with me for a while"

"And what about your dad?" i asked, yes Asami's dad was generous and a good man, but not even i would allow just anyone to live under my roof.

"He's on a business trip for a few weeks i'll wait until he comes back to ask him, but i need you to do something"

I nodded waiting for her to give me orders.

"i need you to go to 4131 Yue lane and into building Wan, and find the door number 13, a boy should Answer his name is Kai, i need you to call me imminently and give the phone to him" i nodded and got out the car.

Asami's POV
Its just me and Korra, i can hear her softly breathing, and with her breathing playing in my ears i happily drove home. my father called on the way and told me he would be back in about 3 weeks. or maybe more. 

As i pracked outside my Mansion i realized how would i carry korra. "Come on Asami all this training wasn't for nothing" I quickly picked her up and smiled, she's much lighter than she looks, i carried her in the house passing all my butlers and maids, i went into my room and laid her on my bed "Sweet dreams" i said and kissed her on the forehead. until my phone rang i thought it was Bolin but i was wrong "What the hell is the school calling me for" i answered the phone only to be answered with a grumpy Lin beifong.

"Oh hello coach? why did you call me?"

"I called to tell you that, Korra is suspended, she would have been excluded if not for her issues,"
"She doesn't have issues" i said more harshly than i intended to.

"I know kid, i think the worlds messed up for believing such a thing. But Korra must live through the consequences, and plus your smart why don't you tutor her while she's suspended" Lin then hanged up the phone.

Korra's POV

Okay now i mean i have a splitting headache, "your awake" i heard someone say from next to me but i couldn't make out who it was  "It's me Asami" 

Why was i with Asami? whats going on all i remember is..."It happened again didn't it" This head pain, the aches on my knucles the sight of red in my eyes. i went mad, crazy i'm a idiot 

"What happened again?"

"I went crazy, who did i try and kill this time?"
There was silence 

"Mako"

thats when it all came back in my mind,

"Korra don't push yourself take your time" Asami laid me back down. Until i realized i couldn't see her "Sami, i can't see" I mumbled trying to open my eyes but nothing happened 

"I'll get a doctor right away" I heard Asami leaving the room. i was scared, this has not happened for years and now all of a sudden i go crazy. I need to look after whats left of my family, i tried to get back up but the pain was unbearable until the door opened again. Those high heels it was Asami, and someone else.