Korra's Rage

"Kor-a....Ko-ra....." Zara patter Korra on the head whilst Korren and Senga hit her on her feet "Kor-a" Zara mumbled unable to properly say her sisters name.

Across the hall kai rubbed his eyes. he grabbed his phone and saw 15 text from his girlfriend Jinora "What?" Kai checked all messages before looking at the time "oh shit were really late" Kai said he jumped off the bed and ran to the small living room he saw his siblings trying to wake Korra, but they failed miserably. "Okay guys go brush your teeth i'll wake Korra" The siblings stared at Kai as they could not properly understand what he was saying "Go... Brush... Teeth" Kai said making a brushing teeth motion, the three understood and got of Korra running to the small bathroom. Kai looked at his sleeping sister before grabbing a cup full of ice water "one....two...THREE" Kai shouted as he pourd the cold water on Korra.

"AHHH!" Korra shouted she imminently jumped u before punching Kai in the face "Do that shit to me again and you'll become sushi" Korra growled wiping the water off her face.

"Yeah whatever but were an hour late" Kai said as he saw his sisters eyes widen "Um! Ill take Korren and Zara to school you take Senga"

"no its better if you take Korren and i take Senga and Zara there school is closer to mine."

"okay um..i have work after school today so um, pick them up for me"

Asami's POV
It was gym and Korra is still not here. we're couldn't she be, i tried calling her yesterday, but she didn't answer, i hope i didn't ruin anything, all i remember is crying after she left. all that goes through my head is her liking Mako, shes probably not even gay.

Then my phone went off, it was a text from Korra.

"I'll be at school in 5 minutes just stall for me" I text her back wit an Okay and knocked on coach Beifong's office door.

"Come!"

"Hi coach, um...Korra is talking to the master Tenzin so she will be a bit late" Lin glared at me

"I don't give a diddly-squat that child quit the team she called the school late last night she said she can't make the team"

Now i am truly worried about korra ,she has so much potential

"Um..will you still let her on the team if i get her to rejoin by the end of the day" 

Lin growled "You have until 5pm" I nodded and walked out the room going back in the changing room. i looked at my schedule and saw that it was a free period, so when i saw Korra panting and trying to breathe in air i grabbed her and pulled her into the singular shower.

"A-asami" She mumbled, i would have been blushing like red paint. but i was serious, i wanted to see Korra try her best at something she loves.

"Why did you do it" she looked at me confused

"You know what i'm talking about why did you quit the team before tryouts" 

Korra looked down 

"I have too much going on...you know busy"

I could feel my blood boiling why would she not tell me 

"Do you trust me?"

Korra stayed silent "This isn't Aladin" Korra joked as she giggled, i could tell she was trying to get out the situation 

"Korra! i'm being serious you said you trust me, and i'm asking you to tell me what is it that is so important that you can't tell me!" I soon realised i was too harsh as Korra pushed me out the small shower and walked away.

"Korra i didn't mean to off-"

"Asami.."

"no korra i am sorry i didn't mean to shou-"