~Calum~

EARLIER:
I was watching The Fosters until I had passed out on the damn couch.

2 HOURS LATER: (STILL FROM EARLIER)

*Let's go,don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this ni-*

My phone goes off and I automatically wake up and fall off the couch.

"AH." I scream.

I get back up and click answer before the it hangs up.

"Uh. Hello?" I ask .

"Hey! I'm on my way! You better be ready in like 35 minutes!" Michael says through the phone.

"Fuck!" I say.

"What? Did you forget about the party?!" He asks.

"Hell n- well no yeah. Sorry I was passed out watching The Fosters on Netflix."

"One The Fosters suck. Two well you better hurry the fuck up and get dressed because I'm gonna be there!"

"Ugh!" I say.

"On my way!" Michael yells then hangs up.

I run upstairs and throw on some clothes. Ugh. I don't even wanna go to the damn party so who gives a shit what I wear. I pick out some black skinny jeans and a black muscle tee of the band Sublime. I brush my hair and decide to leave it flat and with that I put on some black Vans. I go back downstairs.

*BANG. BANG.*

"Who is it?" I ask.

Fuck. How smart of me! What if it's a killer!

"I'm not a killer Calum!" I hear Michael's voice.

How the hell did he hear that?

"Your not very good at thinking to yourself. I can hear you. You speak your thoughts out loud. Now open this damn door." Michael says.

I roll my eyes and go open it.

"Great. Your ready now let's go." Michael says then pulls me out my door and walk to his car.

"Michael can't we just please stay here and watch Netflix with some pizza?" I ask annoyed.

"No. Now quit complaining."

"Your an ass."

"Thank you."

I roll my eyes.

About 15 minutes later we get there and it's already packed with the music loud as fuck and flashing lights inside the house.

Michael turns off the engine and gets out of the car and I just stay sitting there.

"Come on."

"No. I'm not going."

"Get the fuck out."

I get out and slam his car down.

"You break you buy it." He says.

We're walking around the house until Michael finds one of his friends and starts talking about who knows what. I've only been here 5 minutes and I already wanna go home.

All of a sudden a fucking motorcycle comes speeding towards us and we almost get hit.

NOW:

"DUDE. WHAT THE FUCK. YOU ALMOST- O-Oh S-Sorry man." Michael apologizes when he realizes he was yelling at Luke.

Michael puts his hand out for Luke to shake and Luke shakes it and pulls him into a bro hug. As he is hugging him I see his eyes are focused on something particular. I follow his eyes and see that he is looking at my arm.

I look down and see my cuts. Where even some were freshly new. I realize it.

FUCK. I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING. I KNEW MY INSTINCTS WERE BOTHERING ME FOR A REASON.I FORGOT TO PUT ON MY BRACELETS SO THEY WOULD COVER UP MY SCARS. SHIT.

I put my arm behind my back and start walking into the house. So I can gets away from the awkward tension that was building up.

"Seems like someone is excited to party." Michael smirks then goes inside also along with Luke.

I go inside and I immediately feel like throwing up. It smells like weed and beer. What a lovely scent isn't it?