~Calum~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.

Ugh! I groan.

Another freaking day of toture but what's new? It's always the usual. Hell. Anyways I get up from bed and go get dressed. I pick out some black skinny jeans and a gray knit sweater and slide on my pants and slip on my sweater. I decide to do nothing with my hair so I just put on a maroon beanie. Then slide on my black Vans. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth then grab my phone and backpack and walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning honey." My mom says while pecking my cheek.

My dad left us while I was very young. Apperantly right after my mom had me, He just signed the divorce papers, packed his shit and walked out like nothing ever happened. If I was older I would've slapped the crap out of him.

"Morning." I mumble.

"Aw. Honey, Cheer up! It's Thursday. All you have to do is wait till is go to school today and tomorrow and its the weekend!" My mom says.

"Yeah, Ok."

As you already know, I'm gay. I honestly don't know but I had this bestfriend and he was beautiful like I wanted us to be more than friends and When I told him that, He left and said I was a "Fag." So like ever since then I starting liking boys more than girls like somtimes I would walk down to the library and I would see cute guys so I starting figuring out my sexuality and I knew I didn't like girls. I like boys. It was kind of hard of telling my mom I was gay but I told her. I mean she freaked out at first but then slowly she started to accept it.

"Honey? Are you there?" My mom waves her hand in front my face.

"Um y-yeah. Sorry." I say.

"Well honey. Your gonna be late. So I suggest you get into the car so I can drive you while on my way to work."

"Okay."

I grab my sweater and put it on and walk out with my school stuff and into the car. Then my mom comes into the car and she drives me to school.

I get out of the car but before I say a goodbye and a kiss to my mom then walk into the hell. A place what people call "School."

I go to my locker and grab what I need for my classes and go into my first class. I go and sit in the back like I always do. I don't like attention nor do I like everyone. I only have one friend and his name is "Michael Clifford." I have this class and my last class with him but what sucks is after the first semester is that I don't have anymore classes with him. Speaking of Michael here he comes.

"Hi!." He says happily.

Damn. How the fuck can someone be so happy at school?

"Hi." I mumble lowly.

I take out my pencil and notebook and start writing down the vocabluary words.

"Mr. Hemmings. Why are you late?" Our teacher asks.

Her name is Ms. Keslin.

I look up to see the one and only asshole Luke Hemmings.

"That's none of your fucking business." Luke spats.

Ms. Keslin rasies her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" She asks.

"Sorry! Just not in a mood right now!" He says.

"Well you can be in a mood in detention."

Luke rolls his eyes and sits in his assigned seat.

Which fucking happens to be right in front of Michael and I.