-Luke-

"Well, how does this look?" My cousin, Jessa asked. We were both getting ready for Ashton's party. She was in my mirror looking at her outfit. I was crouched in the closet looking for something nice to wear. I finally turned around to see her in a red and black sweater, black tights, and black highheeled boots.

I smiled. She genuinely looked awesome. "It looks great." I beamed as I put my thumb up. She squeeled and smiled brightely. I turned back to my big pile. "Ughh." I groan as I keep finding old sweaters. I finally hit a old Nirvana T-Shirt and a some ripped skinny jeans. I picked them out and turned to Jessa. "Uh Jj, could you uh..."I stutter as I scratch my neck. I know I must be stupid since I don't know how to kick my own cousin out. It should be so easy but, its sadly, not. But, I couldnt blame myself. She is like my little sister.

She shook her head and left the room. I began to unbuckle my pants and threw them in my pile of clothes. I slipped on the clothes and stepped out. "Okay so how are we gonna sneak my your dad?" She whispered looking down the hall.

"Obviously. That way." I pointed down the other way where the big glass doors stood. She nodded her head in agreement. We tiptoed that way and I opened the door slightly. The doors squeeked, as it brushed the carpet. I gave my cousin the go and she stepped out. I looked around and made sure the cost was clear. I snuck out, behind my cousin. She took a glance at her phone and looked back up.

"Are we going or.." I paused her. "Jess, what's the hurry? Its just Ashton's party. Its not like its a fucking concert."My voice had a hint of irritation in it. She slid her phone in her pocket. "Well sorry I hate being fucking late as hell."She said, running her fingers through her hair.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just keep going.."I say walking toward my bike."Wheres yours?"I ask hopping on. "Right here." She grabbed a black and red skateboard from the shaft.

I snorted. "You sure you can make it with that?" She looked at it hurt. "O-Of course..." She muttered. I laughed. "Whatever you say..."I said as I turned to the path in front of me.

I started my bike down the road, to Ashton's. I soared down the gravel path, zipping past corn fields. As I felt my speed pick up, Jessa zoomed pass me.

I took a completely stop, almost hitting the two kids in front of me.

I sat staring at her wide eyed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. YOU ALMO---" Michael Clifford turned to me, and his eyes widened.

"O-oh dude uh....sorry..."he said coming up for a hand shake. I hand shaked him back, but my glare was stood at Calum. He stood in the corner. He stood with His arms crossed, and perfectly marked across his arm was cuts.

Okay guys so redo because I realize it didn't save well kms. So if you want a shout out next one of my updates (so Luke's part) comments "Cake should just put some icing on it" and also sorry for the short sucky ass chapter I'm at my dads so. Yea. For the next update get us up to 10 comments and 5 voted plss?!
Also can you check out my new Christmas book?
Its called, "Merry Chrïstmas, loser."
Ty ily guys!

-Gen x