~Calum~

The next day I woke up to the ringing to my stupid alarm. I groaned and slam my fist on it, shutting it up. A stinging sensation was sent up my arm, but I ignored it. I sat staring at the darkness of my room before sitting up and stretching. I stumble to stand up, and turn on the lights.

My eyes try to adjust to the change in lighting and squint. As soon as I got my sight back, I walked to where my dresser shit was. I opened the first drawer and grabbed the first shirt in sight, a black plain tee. I chose out some black jeans to match, and walked to the bathroom. I got a glimpse of what I looked like and cringed. God I hate myself sometimes. I think to myself and shake my head.

I turn the water on and peel of my clothes. I climb into the water and let the steaming water hit my skin as I close my eyes.

(Skipping the rest of the shower)

I quickly slip on the jeans and some socks. I grab my phone, its charger, my headphones, and a pair of red converse and charge down the stairs while putting on a grey jacket. Mali was in the downstairs bathroom with the door wide open, applying makeup.

I waved quickly at her and walked to the living room plotting myself on the couch. "Calum, hurry up baby you're gonna be late!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I looked at the time. 7:01 AM. Shit. I slipped on my Vans and ran towards the door. "Wait! Son! Don't forget breakfast!" My mother yelled again standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes and waved her off.

-----

It's only been 25 minutes into first period and it's already making me regret not staying home. I mean if it would've just told my mom I didn't feel good she would've let me stayed home.

I don't even think Luke is gonna show up at school today because he still isn't here. Michael isn't here today either. He's probably with Ashton of something.

I swear Ashton is so like how do I say this nicely? Stupid? I mean he calls me fag and shit yet he every time he sees Michael he gets heart eyes. He does this out of reputation.

Eventually the door opens and Luke comes in.

Surprisingly Ms. Keslin doesn't say anything , she continues on with the lesson.

What's more surprising is that Luke not only goes to sit down but sits next to me like what is going on??

"U-Uh I-I think you're in the wrong seat." I whisper to him.

"Nope I'm not. You don't mind if I sit next to you right? I mean Michael isn't here , he's with Ashton." Luke says.

"How do you know?"

"Because Ashton texted me saying that they were at his house which means they won't be in school today."

Michael scored. How lucky.

"Oh okay but no I don't mind."

Yeah actually I kinda do I mean you're popular and you make me nervous. Like get the fuck off me I'm anxious.

"So that lily girl huh?" Luke winks.

"What about her?"

"She's hot. Isn't she?"

"Yeah she's alright I guess."

"Alright? What do you mean man?"

"Well u-um I'm not really into her kind?"

"Huh?"

Jesus Luke. Are you that slow?

"U-Uh I-I'm g--"

"Is there something you two would like to share?" Ms. Keslin asks.

"N-No Ms. Keslin , Luke was just asking for a pencil because his broke."

She rolls her eyes.

"Just be quiet."

However there wasn't no point in saying that because the bell had already rung.

-------

Since Ashton wasn't here , my day went bully free and I'm content about that.

I was currently in my last class with Mrs. Britain and she was talking about this project we had to do.

I mean it's just about writing a big scene like it has to do a topic she give us.

For example like 2 people get the topic , superheroes. Something like that.

I wasn't paying attention until she said my name.

"Huh?" I ask confusingly.

The class laughs.

"The idiot wasn't even paying attention!" Some girl yells.

"Arzaylea please , you never are so I wouldn't talk." Mrs. Britain scolds.

The class 'oohs.'

"Anyway honey , I was telling you your partner is Luke."

"What's the topic?"

"Romance." She smiles.

"But that's two guys!" Some kid named 'Dusty' says.

"Even better! We get to experience new things not the usual lame love from a girl and a boy." She says.

I'm afraid to see the look on Luke's face. I turn back and look at him.

His face is emotionless.

Oh I'm fucked.

☀️🌙

Holy shit , it's been forever since I've been on this account like no joke.

I'm really sorry that there hasn't been an update in like a trillion years and I don't have much of a good excuse.

All I gotta say is that the person (gen) who owns this account and I went through a lot of shit and I will not certainly say what because for one its not my place to talk and two it's really none of your business. Not being mean anything but it's just something I wouldn't like to share. Plus she's also had major writers block for this story that's why she put it on hold and yeah. On the bright side we are slowly talking again so. 😋

Anyway vote and comment , yeah? I wanna see who's still reading this shit. Don't give up on it because it's only getting started.

Love y'all ❤️

~Cupcake