Make It Real - Chp 34 [Melissa]

“Come on silly girl.” Liam murmured under his breath, tugging me closer into his side as he readjusted my arm around his shoulder with a faint groan as my body wouldn’t comply as he practically carried me through my front door.

“Hey! This is crazy….just met you…” I mumbled back a jumble of incoherent words and unfinished sentences, all a whole bunch of words from some stupid song I heard tonight “So call me maybe!” I cried out throwing my arms up in the air and stumbling back down the stairs as I nearly knocked Liam’s head off.

“Woo, woo.” Liam cooed his hands shooting out lightning fast.

“Woo, woo” I copied him “When did you learn to do that?” I cried.

“Do what?” Liam frowned as he bundled me up in his arms as he decided to carry me bridal style up my lonely house’s staircase.

“You’re…superman.” I mumbled groggily as my head began to pound at the quick movement, the room spinning all around me as my stomach lurched.

Liam chuckled softly, his chest vibrating against my buzzed body, I sighed blissfully as I let my head fall into his chest allowing his warm body and intoxicating scent send me away to a better place, a safer place.

I distantly recollect the door squeaking open before Liam sighed wearily nestling me down in my bed “What are you doing silly girl?” he murmured, his fingers tickling me as he brushed my hair out of my eyes. I don’t think he was even talking to me; it was if he was just thinking out loud or something.

I frowned moaning in my sleep as I leant my head into his touch his skin seeming to if anything erasing my pounding head. I was so sleepy, I just wanted to sleep. But my king sized bed feels so empty, so barren.

Suddenly there was a new weight on the bed and I rolled towards it “What were you doing out on a Thursday night?” he murmured softly, his fingers still running in tendrils through my hair, lulling me to sleep.

I moaned “Party.” I mumbled exhaustion creeping up upon me as I began to crash, my buzz disintegrating before my eyes.

Liam sighed heavily “Alright, well I’ll come see you tomorrow – today –“ he corrected himself “after school.”

I moaned in protest “No, stay. I need a big giant teddy bear.” I mumbled into the pillow most likely drooling. I know I’ll be regretting a lot in the morning.

I smiled goofily into the heavenly goodness of the pillow at the sound of Liam’s chuckle as he crept into my bed with me as he wrapped my arm around me, drawing me into his chest as he lazily ran his fingers through my hair “There, am I cuddly enough?” he hummed.

“Mmmm,” I agreed “you’re always saving me.”

“Mel? Are you ready yet?” a voice shouted out down stairs.

I sighed for what felt like the tenth time in the past minute as I tried putting my earring in as I studied myself in the mirror “Men.” I muttered to myself with a roll of the eyes.