Chapter 3

EDIT (6/21/2016) CHAPTERS FINISHED! Enjoy!
LIZ'S P.O.V. (Oh man it's a first!)
I open my eyes and look over to see my best friend smiling at me.
"How many hours do we have left?" I drowsily ask
"Just about three, you slept through over half the plane ride," She paused "I don't tell you very often but I love you so much and you light up my whole world. I just want you to know that."
"Cradle to coffin, am I right?" I ask smiling knowing she will catch the reference. She laughs, no. More like blowing an extensive amount of air from her nose. She smiles and shakes her head.
"You know, I don't know why I put up with you." She rolls her eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, we all know it's because you love me and I mean the world to you and so on blah blah blah."
We both are blowing a lot of air out of our noses at this point. She offers me peanuts and I take a few and throw them back. As I chew I ask
"So, what did I miss?"
"Uh," she mumbles "me playing around on the Internet and wattpad, the usual."
"Wow, I missed so much!" I say with fake enthusiasm.
"Did I ever tell you that you're a really pretty blonde?"
"That's because I bleach it and I'm quite dumb, I fill the part fam." She laughs "I have a question." She continues.
"Hm?" I reply not wanting I talk at the moment.
"Where'd you get all the damn money?"
"Working, sweaty. While you were working out in a gym I was working out waiting tables."
"Makes sense, you're hella lame."
"Hey! I'm hella rad. I am the one who got you this trip so shut it."
"Well damn. I'll back down, rawr." She jokes around.
"Well we've got some time to pass, shall we read?" I suggest.
"We shall indeed." She agrees.
We pull out our books glance at eachother and start to read.

~~~~

Quick little chapter, I hope you enjoyed. (Lammmeeee)
I am honestly going to try and finish rewriting as fast as u can now so I can start new chapters! I'm sorry for the wait.
I love you all so so so so much.
Leave a vote, comment, and drop by my page and follow me if you haven't already!

Later Pancakes! Jessica out!