Chapter 10

Unknown P.O.V. 

Finally, I found her.... I know she wants me, she just doesn't say it....

I saw her walk out with Liz get into a car so I followed them, they went to a hospital, they get, so do I, they still don't know that I'm here or that or that I'm behind them. They walk to the desk ask for this guy named Mitch, the desk lady asks for their names, weird.... they leave once she gives them a key.

I walk up, "Mitchell Donald Hughes, please"

"Name please?" She asks

"Adam."

"Oh, ok Jerome said you would show up later and not to ask your last name."

"I don't like it so yea" I play along

She gives me a key with the room number, ready or not here I come Emily.

I unlock the door, all the people in the room look, one guy assuming that's Mitch, looks confused. Emily and Elizabeth look, well.... Angry and confused.

"Derck?" Emily asked confused

‽❤‽❤‽❤‽❤‽

A/N: Hey guys dedication to @TheMeganHowell (And there is your third dedication cause your special and you just reached 700 followers! whoop whoop!) She is AMAZING also go check out her books they are awesome, currently I'm helping her with her story, her third book in the 'Save Me From m
Myself' She did a chapter where they sang a song, and I'm helping by adding and changing a few lyrics writing the notes playing it then posting it! I love her to death, and we were talking on Skype for 1 hour 34 minutes and 58 seconds before her wifi cut out what a lozor❤ But seriously go check her out!

Bai for nao, tell me if you want to see what happens next, or if it really is Derck!

love you guys and thanks for 453 reads (just checked in another tab) and 40 votes Wow thank you! -Jessica ‽❤