Chapter 7

Briar-Rose's P.O.V

I needed some time to think. Not at home though, in case Marshall tried to find me. Somewhere Marshall would never go, or at least, a place he wouldn't go without me. I didn't have many options. I could go to my place and lock the door, but I knew he would find a way in. I could hide in the swamp! Marshall wouldn't dare go in there!

On my way there, I realised what I was doing. I felt so spoilt, I had run away from a party that my friends had probably spent hours preparing, all because two of my friends had kissed in front of me.

'But you love him' one side of me was saying. Thinking about it, I probably shouldn't have listened to my limbic system, because literally no rational decisions happen there. I didn't know how long I would be in the swamp for, probably three days. All I'd do was sit there, as I didn't need to eat anything except for red, which I could get from plants. I had to go back to my place though, I needed a tent or something. I was all the way in Ooo, and I lived in Aaa . It'd take me a while, and I kinda wanted it to. I decided that instead of flying there, which would take only an hour, I would walk, which would take at least two days.

Then, if I'd thought enough, I wouldn't have to stay in that damn swamp.

Marceline's P.O.V

"What just happened?"

"Why would she just run out like that?"

"Is she okay?"

I wanted to know as well, so I asked Lucia.

"Oh that's simple."

"What is it?" I asked. I needed to know what happened to my friend.

"It's because Marshall kissed Fionna. Right in front of her" said Lucia.

"So? She doesn't, does she?"

"She does, Marcy. A lot. I hope it doesn't bother you."

"No, it doesn't, I just never knew." Of course I was fine with it! In fact, I'd probably have to have a word to Marshall about it.

Marshall's P.O.V

Marceline's grip on my neck tightened.

"What the lump, marshall? She loves you, and you just kissed Fionna, right in front of her! On her birthday!"

"I-I- she- she really loves me?" I stuttered.

"Yes marshall. A lot. And now we don't know where she is, and I'm freaking out, because she could be with the ice king, or Lord monochromicorn, she could be anywhere! You idiot! Of you weren't my brother, I'd-"

"We need to find her. NOW." I said, pushing Marceline off my shoulder