Chapter 5 (for Lucy[again])

As Marshall led her to the kitchen, she could feel her heart pounding. Why was she being led to the kitchen, where it was silent? Maybe nobody was there. 'That would never happen' she reassured herself, 'Marshall was dating Fionna'

As she walked into the kitchen, Marshall took his hands off her eyes and she opened them. There was a HUGE cake in front of her. It was blood red, and it had a tiny figurine of her on top. "Me and Marcy baked it" he said, proudly.

"Shut up, you did not!" She said, nudging him playfully. He nudged her back, and chuckled.

"Hey, you guys"

It was Lucia. She sauntered in, with Finn's arm around her waist. "Happy birthday, Bri. Here's your present." She said, handing her a small box. Inside, there was a pair of red and charcoal striped shoelaces, and a friendship bracelet. "The laces are for the shoes Marshall got you, and I have the other bracelet." She said, rolling up her sleeve and showing her.

"Thankyou so much, Lucia!" Said Briar, giving her and Finn a hug.

"No problem" she said, hugging her back.

"Now, let's have some cake!" Marshall exclaimed, like he'd just come up with the smartest idea ever.

"Great idea, Marshall. Let's do this!"

They cut the cake, and made sure to leave some for everybody else.

Just as everyone was about to start eating, Briar had a question.

"Marshall?"

"Mmhm?" He asked, his mouth full of cake.

"What flavour's the icing?"

Marshall Grinned."Blood flavour."

Briar retuned his grin as Finn and Lucia slowly put down their forks and looked at each other.

"Nah, I'm kidding, it's cherry. And there's cherry filling as well. Your favourite, right Bri?"

"OH MY GOD MARSHALL YOU THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!" she yelled as she leaned over and have Marshall a hug resembling the strength of a boa constrictor.

Suddenly, a voice was heard from the doorway.

"MARSHALL, BRIAR, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU MARSHALL!"

It was Fionna.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So... This is the fifth chapter! Sorry if it's not any good, I usually draw and act. If anyone wants an adventure time version of themselves, email me at:

brianna.knox22@gmail.com and i'll try to respond as soon as I can. (Please attach a photo of yourself.)