Day & Night- An adventure time fanfiction.

Chapter 1

"Briar, shut up, I'm dying of laughter!" Marshall said, nudging his girlfriend gently on the shoulder.

"No, you!" Briar- Rose exclaimed, nudging him back, laughing loudly. They tickled each other for a bit, then Marshall put his 'serious face' on.

" There's something I need to tell you" he said, biting his lip nervously.

"What is it, Marshall?" She asked, wondering what could make him so nervous. Maybe he was breaking up with her, or he was cheating. The thought of this made Her just as nervous, and she bit her lip as well.

"I love you"

Well, that escalated quickly. They had only been dating for 2 months, and now Marshall had told her he loved her.

She had been thinking for quite a while now. There had been silence for about two minutes when Marshall spoke up.

"You don't love me back, do you?" He asked, tears just about to fall.

"No, Marsh, of course I do."

Just as he was leaning in, Briar heard something coming from the distance.

" Did you hear that?"

"No. Now ,where were we..."

It got louder and louder...

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

And Briar woke up.

She swung her legs over the bed and pushed the covers off her with her noodly arms. She wished they were more defined, like Fionna's. maybe then Marshall would love her as much as he had in her dream. Or maybe it was her clothes, she thought, looking down at her Charcoal grey hoodie with the red heart that had vampire bites. Or, it could be her hair. Fionna was blonde, and her hair was a caramel brown colour. Or, she thought, I could just be ugly. Even though all her friends would disagree, tell her she was gorgeous, and insist that they set her up with another vampire because 'Marshall was blind if he couldn't see how perfect she was' she knew only one friend would tell her honestly.

Marceline.