Chapter nineteen

Stella

His hands moved higher and higher until he reached the clasp of my bra. My breath hitched, was I ready for this?

Kisses were peppered from my mouth to my neck. My fingers tangled in Bane's soft dark brown hair, I tugged it a bit, and Bane released a soft growl before returning his lips back to mine.

Multiple feelings were floating around in my body. I felt loved, cherished, and for once I was comfortable with someone else. I had always been shy, but with Bane I feel like I can be myself without him judging me. He would always be there for me, and that was why I felt like I owed this to him. I needed to show him that I was grateful for what he had done for me, but deep down I was still nervous for my first time.

Pushing all my thoughts away I wrapped my legs around him tighter, and pulled him even closer, gasping when I felt just how much he was enjoying this.

I was thrown completely off guard when Bane pulled away. Isn't this what he wanted?

"If we don't stop now nothing will be able to stop me, and I know you're not ready yet. Don't feel pressured; we have all the time in the world to do this. I just don't want you to feel like you have to do this for me."

Surprisingly I felt relief flood through my body, I guess I really wasn't ready for this. Feeling flushed I stood up with the help of Bane, and hugged him for making me feel like this. I had never had any previous boyfriends so I wasn't really sure how this whole relationship thing was supposed to work, but it was actually going pretty smoothly.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go take a cold shower."

I laughed at him, but deep down I felt bad for being the reason of that.

Remembering that my parents were staying here I pulled away, and told Bane I had to go check on them. He nodded, and reluctantly let me go.

After changing into a pair of white jeans and a green shirt I went to my parents room, but they weren't there. When I checked in the kitchen, and living room they weren't there either.

Knowing them I should have checked in the yard first. My dad sat on the green grass while mom was lying down across a blanket she put out. My parents and I always loved being outside. I walked over and joined them giving them a big smile.

"How was your first night here?"

Dad swallowed his coffee before answering.

"The bed in our room is incredibly soft. I had to force your mother to get out of it."
Mom smacked his arm playfully.

"We went by your room before we came out, but you weren't there; was everything alright?"

I blushed furiously; suddenly the grass had become very important to my eyes.

"I uh- I slept in Banes room last night."

I heard moms soft giggles. Dad was silent. When I looked up at him he wasn't looking at me.

"Stella I know you're old enough now, and you have every right to do what you want, but I want you to be careful. I don't care how old you get, I'll always see you as a little girl.

Dads words caused a few tears to come down, and of course Bane chose that time to join us. Dad wiped his eyes, and gave me a soft smile. Ignoring Banes questioning stare I walked over to my dad, and hugged him. I loved my parents, and their opinions would always matter to me. Pulling away I returned to my place next to Bane where he still looked confused, but didn't say anything.

I laughed at him before grabbing his hand, and entwining our fingers. I wonder what he'd say if I asked him to let my parents stay. I'd have to ask him in private.

------------------
Bet y'all didn't expect that!