Chapter fifteen

Stella

For once I was happy to see Bane's house. It felt like a lifetime since the first time I saw it. I would never forget my experience from these last few horrendous days.

Bane carried me to my bedroom, and told me he was going to give me some time alone so I could shower. As soon as he closed the door I pulled my dirty clothes off, and threw them in the trash can. I was about to un clip my bra when the door opened causing me to shriek.

"What are those marks from?" Bane's voice roared.

I gasped.

I looked up at him to see his gaze was directed on the bruises that covered my stomach. I swallowed the knot I could feel forming in my throat.

"They're nothing. Please leave so I can shower."

"Nothing? Stella your stomach is covered in blue and purple, and you expect me to believe they're nothing?"

Tears formed in my eyes as I remembered how that hunter kicked me in the stomach repeatedly after I told him I was human. He was a cruel man.

"No baby don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm stupid I shouldn't have asked."

His warm arms wrapped around my body. Forgetting that I was half naked I wrapped my arms around his neck, and cried even more.

I mean when someone says don't cry it usually makes you cry more.

"If it helps, you look good like this, feel great too." His husky voice hit me right in the core.

Pulling away from him I laughed, and lightly  punched his chest; being as weak as me obviously the punch went unnoticed by Bane.

"Get out, and let me shower!"

He kissed my forehead before obeying my request.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes. Try not to miss me sweetheart." He winked, and then he was gone.

I took my time in the shower because I needed to scrub off how dirty I felt. My skin was bright red since, and the water was steaming. My ribs hurt like hell I felt like any second I would just collapse. Willing myself to turn off the water I stepped out of the shower, dried my body.

Finally stepping out of the bathroom I was dressed in a pair of blue cotton sweatpants, and a white t-shirt. I brushed my hair, and left it down so it could dry faster.

**

Not feeling hungry I walked over to my bed. When I was fully under the blankets there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her walk in.

"You're here! I missed you so much."

She cried.

"Oh I missed you more."

Just then someone cleared their throat I looked up, and squealed like a little girl.

"I can't believe you're both here!"

---------------------------