Chapter five

Stella

I wish I could go back in time and become a child again. Kids are so lucky, they're innocent, and have no worries in life.

Dealing with all this is driving me crazy. In just 2 hours the alpha, whose name I still don't know will be here to take me to his house, or as he called it "our house." He's definitely not taking no for an answer, and every time I ask him to pick a different mate he just starts growling, and leaves the room.

Since he's so good at leaving why doesn't he just leave town?

My parents and I were hurting.

I've never slept anywhere that my parents wouldn't be, we've been under the same roof since the day I was born. When I was younger, and my friends wanted to have sleepovers they would always be at my house. It sounds crazy, I mean I'm twenty years old, but I've come to terms with that.

Yesterday was a hard day for us. When I started crying in their arms they cried too, dad apologized over and over again about not being strong enough to go against the alpha, and mom cried wishing she could do something to make him change his mind.

I would ask the alpha to let them come with us, but I don't trust the wolves. They're wild animals.

I would never risk my parents lives just for my comfort.

While I looked over my packed bags tears began forming in my eyes. A knock on my door forced me to wipe my eyes, hoping the person wouldn't notice I got up and opened the door.

The alpha stood there taking deep breathes.

"Why are you crying?"

Did he not realize he was the reason for all this?

He cupped my face in a sweet gesture, but I couldn't be comfortable with his touch when he is the reason for my pain.

"Why would I be crying? My life is great, don't you think? I mean a werewolf claims me as his while I'm completely against the idea, yet he refuses to let me go."

I knew tears were streaming down my face. I hadn't even noticed that I was pounding the alphas chest while I released my feelings.

I expected him to lash out at me, or at least fight back, but he looked unfazed by my actions.

When I finally managed to calm myself down I made my way over to my bed and sat down.

I looked up at the alpha, and noticed him take a seat at my desk. When he looked up at me his eyes flashed with something, worry was obvious.

"Are you ready?"

I noticed how his Adams apple bobbed when he swallowed nervously, the sight was enough to make me laugh.

"Is the big bad alpha afraid of my reaction?"

His cheeks reddened a bit before he stood up ignoring my question, and grabbed my packed clothes.

"We're leaving as soon as your bags are loaded in the truck, meet me in front of your house after you say goodbye to your parents."

With that being said he slammed my door shut.

**

I let out a heavy breath as I watched my house and my parents grow further away.

The alpha and his beta sat in the front of the truck while I sat in the back next to two female wolves.

My mind was telling me that I would make it through this, but my heart was full of fear, and resentment towards a certain alpha.

-----------------

Well they're off to his house! What do you think will happen in the next?

*

*

-Sarah