Chapter four

Stella

I woke up in my bed. Well that was a horrid dream, I wouldn't even call it a dream, more like a nightmare.

I could hear voices from outside; pushing my head deeper into my pillow I tried to keep the voices of the townspeople as far as I could.

I stayed in bed a bit longer and soon drifted back to sleep.

This time when I woke up someone was holding my hand. I turned to see why mom or dad would be in my room right now but came face to face with the alpha from my nightmare.

I let out multiple screams while trying to snatch my hand from his hold, but he seemed unfazed, and squeezed my hand until I couldn't feel my fingers.

"Acting like a child won't help you get away from me."

It was then that I realized that my "nightmare" wasn't really a nightmare, last night really did happen. I started screaming again, begging him to let me go but he refused.

"Where are my parents? Did you hurt them? So help me God if you hurt them I will kill you."

I was trying so hard not to cry. Yes I'll admit this man could kill me in a second, and yes I was afraid right now, but I would never let anyone hurt my family.

The Alpha chuckled, and dare I say he looked gorgeous? Oh my I must have hit my head pretty damn hard. His voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Your parents and everyone else are fine. It's you I'm worried about, after you ran last night I tackled you I'm sure you hit your head. Let me take a look at it."

Leaving no room for argument he grabbed my face and studied it to the point where I felt uncomfortable with it, as if sensing my discomfort he let go of my face, and turned my body as if I weighed nothing just so he could look at the back of my head.

***

"Would you be willing to choose another girl to be your mate?"

We were now sitting on the couch in my living room while my parents acted like they were busy cooking dinner, I bet they're listening to our conversation from the other side of the door.

"I chose you as my mate because I don't want anyone else, I only want you." He grit out as if my question bothered him.

"Well I don't want to be your mate." I replied, my stubborn personality wouldn't let him order me around.

The growl that emitted from him had me shaking in fear, this guy is crazy.

"I want you. You are mine. Nothing and no one will stop me from having you. I will have someone start packing your things because first thing tomorrow morning we're leaving."

With that he stood up off the couch and left the house.

Before I made it out of the living room I was already being wrapped in my parents arms, this time I didn't hesitate to cry.

I don't want to go anywhere with that alpha. How am I supposed to live with him for the rest of my life?

What will happen to my parents? My friends? Myself?

---------------

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter!

And don't forget to vote!!