Chp 20 (Pt. 2)

"First of all, stop wit' that whole I don't need nobody mentality. Everybody needs somebody, and females like to feel as if they're needed. They don't need you to play the role of the bitch and the nigga."

I looked at ha. "Aye, what yo mouth. Aug ain't no bitch."

She continued. "I never said you was. But you be actin' like a female, throwin' tantrums and shit. Turn off central."

"Anyway, another thing. Stop givin' the silent treatment. That shit's old as fuck, and played out. Sit your long ass down and talk. Stop runnin' from all yo problems."

I smacked my lips. "Dats it?"

She chuckled. "Not even. Now, I ain't the typical female. I don't care bout all that sentimental shit, but 'Mille does. You see she got a new hairstyle, let her know you noticed. She got her nails done? Compliment her. Little shit can get you a long way."

I nodded, "Aight. Dat shouldn't be too hard."

Gio stood as Trim walked into tha kitchen, followed by Black. "Mhm. We'll see."

Black went in tha fridge and grabbed a beer, and Trim shook his head. "See what?"

"Nothin' witcho nosey ass. This is brother and sister business. FInd you somethin' to do."

She mushed the shit outta Black head, damn near makin' him choke on his beer. Trim laughed and I chuckled ta the look on Black face. he mugged tha shit outta ha while she went upstairs ta check on T.J.

"Man, what's the move?"

I instantly switched to business mode.

"Camille pops. His ass needa be dealt wit'."

"How? I know you'on expect us to kill of 'Mille daddy."

I side-eyed him. "Did I say dat? Nah, that ain't gone get me my money. I figure y'all roll through and scare his ass though. A lil leg wound ain't neva hurt nobody."

Black sighed. "This some fucked up shit, man."

Trim nodded in agreement. "Y'all mothafuckas think ion realize dat? We gon' have ta make do."

"Aight, man."

"Don't handle dat shit till afta we get back from New York. I don't need Camille stressin' befa then. Just chill, keep an eye out on his ass."

Gio came down the stairs, squintin'. "Want Camille stressin' bout what?"

Both Black and Trim looked at me, and I gestured fa them to let us talk. They walked out tha kitchen and I leaned against tha counta while Gio waited fa me ta speak. Afta explainin' tha situation ta Gio, she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you out yo fuckin' mind? You really think she gon' wanna fuck withchu after this shit?"

"What you expect me ta do? Regardless of who dat nigga is, he tried ta play me, and I ain't fa it."

Gio just shook ha head at me, standin'. "I just know this shit gon' turn bad."

Black peeked his head inna kitchen. "Aye, nigga. Y'all done?"

I glanced at Gio, who was givin' me a disappointed look. "Yeah." I ain't botha ta look back while I followed Black ta tha den, whea Trim was already seated wit' a blunt tucked between his fingas. He tried ta pass it ta me, but I shook my head, sittin' down.

They looked at me like I was crazy. I wasn't neva one ta turn down a hit. But, I needed my mind ta be clear in this particular situation. I wanted ta make sure I was makin' tha right choice when it came ta handlin Camille pops.