Once upon a Happy ending, why was my book on trending?

A/N, ok, first of all, why was my book on trending? Or like, under a bunch of labels like that. Wattpad put my book under talk of the town, which basically means it's getting shared by other people. So that's cool. It was also on top stories, I swear to goodness. This only has 3k, why the heck is it being put there of all places? Also, it's fanfiction, I NEVER see fanfiction there. Maybe it was a glitch idk. And Wattpad recommended my own book to me XD. So thank you I guess? This book is definitely not one of my favorites that I've written. It seems a little out of control to me, like I couldn't pick a plotline. It is approaching the end, though. So yeah. Thank you all for being here, please don't judge me based on how bad this book is. Please read my others instead they are much better. 

(Except for Miraculous academy, that one is literal chaos. I'm gonna rewrite it so if you are reading this in the future it's probably got something new and you should definitely read the new version of it wherever I post it)

Marinette woke up in a really weirdly decorated room. It only took her a couple of seconds to recognize she was in Adrien's bedroom. She almost lost her marbles, until she remembered he was Chat Noir which oddly calmed her down. 

Gosh, whatever just happened had been so hectic. Over the past day, she felt like so much had happened her brain might explode! First, she thought the world was ending, then world war three possibly started. Then the Underground had come, well, above ground and almost destroyed Paris. Then that turned out to be an illusion. Then she and Chatnoir revealed their identities to each other. Then Lila almost killed her. Then Wasp was suddenly a badass. She almost went to Austria. She discovered Hawkmoth's identity. She figured out Emily Agreste was in fact alive! And then she got stabbed!

Wait stab... stabs leave stab wounds...

Marinette threw off her blankets and checked her side. She was properly stitched up and cleaned. The area looked like an odd bruise in fact. Marinette sat all the way up and rubbed her face. What was going on? She felt so out of it. She felt her ears, and her miraculous were gone!

Tikki. Where was she? Marinette looked around and saw the little red kwami curled up with a similar black looking one, Plagg. She then finally noticed Adrien, racked out on his couch. It was the middle of the night. Wait, had she slept all day?

"Adrien?" She whispered, throwing herself out of bed. She instantly felt pain tingle around her entire body. She limped over to the couch, biting her lip in pain. "Adrien!"

"Marinette?" He said groggily as he woke up. He must have been barely asleep. "You finally woke up."

"Yeah, I did. What's going on?" She asked as he sat up. 

"I lot, actually." He replied. He yawned, and Marinette felt a little bad for waking him up., But she needed answers. 

"What happened to Hawk... your dad?" She asked in a whisper. 

"Oh..." His face fell. He then tapped the brooch on his chest. He was still wearing his usual clothes, though they were stained in blood, "I... I took care of it."

"Is that his miraculous?! How did you-"

"Long story." He said, and [batted the seat next to him. Marinette sat down and felt another wave of pain. "He stabbed you."

"I noticed."

"Then you went unconscious as you de transformed. My dad was... well, shocked. He really liked you Marinette. I guess when he discovered you were his enemy, he didn't know what to do." Adrien mumbled something in Chinese. Though Marinette was part Chinese herself, she didn't know enough Mandarin to understand what he just said. Something about family.