Go back home, and you wont be alone

Lol the cat up top is mine XD. This was from a while ago, you can see her paying attention to my zoom meeting. And yes, I was writing fanfiction while in school. Luckily I don't have to now, schools out for the summer!!! Her leg go stretch. And her name is Pumpkin. Hers a noice picture of her that is less... fantabulous as that stretchy leg...

Let us return to the story now, shall we? Btw I had to write this chapter on a phone so please forgive the autocorrect stuff

"I have a feeling, that we are going the wrong way." Chat declared, as the wind around them began to pick up.

"What? Why?"  Ladybug questioned.

"It's just... Austria 🇦🇹? It's just so random. Like randomly putting an Austrian flag  emoji in a written piece of dialogue."  Chat replied.

"Yeah, it does seem weird. And our magic can only assist our speed for so long. And we don't even know where to go to in Austria."  Ladybug confided.

"Yeah. I think 🤔 we have got this wrong..." Chat suddenly stopped flying. "Wait."

"What's up?" Ladybug stopped as well, both suspended in the air peacefully.

"We left Wasp."  Chat stated.

"I mean... she probably went home by now."  Ladybug sais out loud.

"Possibly, but what if this is fake? Volpina is a fox 🦊 and master of illusion-"

"Oh my gosh how are we so stupid!" Ladybug slammed her palm into her forehead. "We left Wasp alone with Vopina! We never defeated her she's still back there!"

"💩" Chat exclaimed. "This was a distraction! We have to go back!"

"We are in the middle of France! Who's to say she hasn't gotten to her yet?!" Ladybug panicked. "We gotta hurry. The sun hasn't risen yet, and Vopina likes making herself known. She might be waiting for Paris to wake up to make her final move!"

"Yeah or Wasp defeated her in a totally bad ass way, paralyzed her, and stuck her in a trash 🗑 can." Chat offered. Ladybug glared at him. "But you're probably right." He mumbled.

"We haven't got a moment to lose!"  Ladybug said zipping back in the direction they'd come from with Chat at her heels.

———

"Good morning Lila" Wasp sais cockily. Lila was still frozen, but Violet could sense her panic. "You know it won't be long till every one knows you're a fake. And I can't wait to watch."

She put a news paper over Lila's head.

"There, that should keep you hidden and warm. What's that?" She said, putting her ear closer to Lila's angry face. "You want to tell me I'm a super awesome super hero, and like... way cool that I took down one of the show's most dramatic and powerful villain that every one hates, all by myself? Thank you! I know, how could I have done that? Maybe because... *looks at camera* I'm just radical like that."