Chapter 17

**CHRISTMAS SPECIAL AHEAD :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!**

"TOMORROW'S CHRISTMAS," I yelled at Dan. He laughed. It was Christmas Eve and they still hadn't put up the tree. "I KNOW," He yelled back. Phil was pulling parts of the tree out of the box. Dan leaned forward, connecting our lips. I smiled against his lips. "Ew..." Phil groaned. I laughed and pushed Dan away, "Help Philly put up the tree." Phil glared at me. 

The tree was up and I pulled all the decorations into the lounge. We spent the next hour putting all the decorations on the tree and around the whole flat. I saw Dan grab something and slip it in his pocket. I brushed it off as nothing and continued decorating. Finally, we were done and the whole flat was filled with Christmas spirit. 

--

I heard yelling of 'It's Christmas!' in the hallway. I instantly recognized the childish voice as Phil. I looked over at Dan who was still sleeping, his arm around me. I jumped up. "Babe, it's Christmas!" I yelled in is ear. He jumped, falling off the bed. I laughed. "What the hell?" I heard Phil ask from the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw Phil in his blue Christmas jumper. "Dan, hurry!" Phil yelled at him. He glared at us both before we took off down the hall, racing to the lounge. 

Dan finally appeared at the doorway to the lounge, wearing his green Christmas jumper. I smiled and jumped up from the couch, grabbing his present from under the tree. Phil was already ripping presents from under the tree. "Merry Christmas, baby." Dan said as he placed his hands on my waist. I stood up on my toes, pecking his lips. "Merry Christmas." I mumbled against his lips. He connected our lips again for a split second. He pulled away and grabbed the box from my hands, "I'll be taking this." I laughed as he grabbed a similar shaped box from under the tree. "Those boxes are shaped oddly the same." I pointed out. He looked at the two boxes in his hands and then back at me. "If we got each other the same thing..." I said, grabbing the box for me from his hands. We both ripped the wrapping off. We both burst out laughing as we looked at the two iPhone 6 boxes. "We know each other so well," Dan laughed out. "Or we both just needed phones." I pointed out. Neither of us had phones.. Or proper ones. Dan had gotten an old one from PJ and put his sim card in it, but it was torn up badly. Mine was taken by those bitches that- Nevermind. I looked over at Phil who was opening his presents from Dan and I. 

--

We went to a Christmas party that Zoe was having. I felt so out of place. Almost everyone here were YouTubers. The only people here that knew about Dan and I was Phil, PJ, and Chris. I guess that Dan didn't care because as soon as we walked in, Dan's arm went around my shoulders, pulling me close. I have to say, I didn't mind much. We just had to watch out for anyone vlogging. "Hey Dan. Hey Megan," Zoe said, popping up in front of us. Alfie was close behind. Phil had already wandered of somewhere. "Hey Zoe," Dan greeted with a smile. 

Many people pointed out Dan & I. We made many appearances in vlogs (still hiding that we were dating of course). Finally, the party was over and we got back to the flat. I was in the kitchen making hot chocolate for all of us while Dan was in the lounge trying to turn on the fire without setting fire to himself. I walked into the lounge with the three mugs, trying to not spill them. Dan took two and handed one to Phil. We all sat down on the couch and watched movies for the rest of the night.

**This is strangely longer than my recent chapters... I need to make my chapters longer. Anyways, thank you all so much! I got 3 comments in the first 10 minutes of me posting the last chapter (oh my god, that has never happened to me) and I just had to post another chapter for you guys! You all are probably so used to drama-y stuff in this story, but I thought I might as well put in a cute little Christmas special in for you. I can't thank you all enough for reading this. It means so much to me that you all would read this. I started off writing 2-3 years ago with no readers. Finally getting one reader made me so happy. I feel that way with every little read I get. Every comment and vote excites me so much. You guys don't even know. I love you all! Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays!**

[Edit from 2017: Awe, this chapter was cute. I approve. Also, ^^ that is so cute. Little Megan, you were a sad, but sweet little bean, awe. I'm so glad this made you happy in one of your darkest times. On a different note, a surprising amount of you thought Dan had a ring to propose. Hmmm.. Maybe. ]