Chapter 2

Not knowing was killing me. Not knowing if Arianna was okay or what Phil and Dan even thought of me now. I was a failure. I'm not ever gonna change my mind about that. Some days, I might feel that I'm not as much of a failure as the previous day or maybe even more of one. It confuses me and I'm sure it confuses everyone else that sees me. Sees me walking down the streets with tear stains down my face. No makeup and hair only brushed with my fingertips. I must look like a mess, but it doesn't really matter anymore. I have no meaning. Might as well look the part, right? 

I was walking down the street like I do everyday, having nothing to do except just that. I was looking at my feet as I walked, when I hit someone. I was still looking down as I said an almost unaudible 'sorry' and expected the person to say nothing and move on, but that didn't happen. 

"Megan?" It asked in a raspy, energetic voice. I finally looked up and saw him. PJ. His green eyes bright with the sun shining against them. His curly brown hair was sticking out in random places as if he'd been messing with it a lot. "Oh.. um.." I didn't know what to say. He'd probably heard about it, considering he and Phil are close friends. He and Dan are even pretty close, no matter what happened in the past. 

"God, we've all been worried sick about you." He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back awkwardly. That was definitely not what I was expecting. "Yeah, right..." I pulled away, looking into his green eyes. "Phil hates me..." I said, crossing my arms and looking down. 

"No, he doesn't! I mean, he was mad at first, but now he and Dan are just really worried. They've been out looking for you. That's actually what I was doing.." PJ told me. I looked up at him. "Don't make me go back. Not yet, " I shook my head, uncrossing my arms and grabbing his arms. PJ's phone started ringing. I let go of his arms as he reached into his pocket and grabbed it, answering the call. 

"Hey Phil," I shut my eyes tightly and covered my face with my hands. He's gonna tell him. He's going to, I just know it. "No, I haven't found her," I peeked out from between my fingers, looking at PJ in shock as he hung up. "You have to talk to them sometime even if you don't want to go back." I nodded. "Come on, you can stay with me. You know I can keep a secret." He smirked and took my hand. I laughed and walked along with him. 

**Hey guys. Megan here. So, usually I update a lot. Most of the time once a day or I may skip a day because I haven't finished the chapter or I have bad writer's block. Anyways, there probably won't be an update for about 4 or 5 days. I will be going on a field trip with gifted to Dauphin Island for 4 days so yeah. I will still write during the time so I will post a lot during the weekend I get back and Thanksgiving break! My special helper, Deejah, might come over and help me write so expect lots of updates! Thanks guys! Love ya!**

[Edit from 2017: Okay, this entire story sucks. Also, past Megan ^^, get away from Deejah and that whole group very quickly. They make you miserable! Go sit with the girl from computer class. She will become your best friend and make you way happier than Deejah, Stephanie, or any of their friends ever did.]