Apple of my eye

As he grabbed me I got scared. He pulled me close and hugged me tight like he never did before. I cried in his chest. I loved him so much but he keep hurting me. I had to go so I pulled away from him and he askd me where was I going and he looked mad. I couldn't even speak because one wrong thing and he would hurt me again.

I started stuttering and he grabbed me and slapped me. So u trying to leave me huh? I made out the words no I have to go to the hospital. he threw me down and said get out and don't come back I'm done with you. I started crying because what did I do wrong? I limped to the door and was leaving out. He called my name and I looked back to see a bear and some candy and a ring and stuff. He said it was for me but now its for someone else. I almost broke down. I hurried downstairs and told them I was ready.

Otw to the hospital I turned my phone back on. I saw that it was ten missed calls and 20someting messages.

I looked at roros message first and replied.

I'm omw to the hospital sorry I took so long.

After two minutes he asked no question but what hospital was I going to. I told him valley ranch hospital and he said I'll see you there. We finally made it and we went in. They explained to them and they understood. His mom and brother told me that they will always love me and if I need anything they'll be there for me. They gave me a hug and wished me best wishes and left.

I followed the doctor into room 202. I sat on the bed and the nurse said shell bring in the doctor to just relax. After like ten mins in walked in a fine ass roro. I started to blush but I realized that I looked a mess.

Hey there girly.

Hey roro

How are u feeling?

Not so well I'm hurting

U look hurt

Lol , I know I know

In walked a male doctor.

"Ma'am can u put this gown on, and if u need help ask your boyfriend here. He walked out and I felt embarrassed. Roro just laughed and sat down. I went in the bathroom. I started struggling taking my shirt off. I was getting mad ! I tried again and I guess I took along time because roro came and knocked. "need help?" I said yes and he came in. I felt a little uncomfortable because he wasn't my bf. He noticed and said I won't touch u if u don't want me to. I just said it was fine and he help pull my shirt off and bra. He was starring so hard and I didn't like that :/.  He said sorry and helped take my pants and underwear off. I told him close his eyes Lol. He did so and I hurried up and put the gown on. Thank you I told him.

We walked out and he helped me on the bed. He scanned my back and started to tense up. What happend?? I looked away. Nothing. He grabbed my chin softly and asked me again. I told him all what happend and he at the end got really mad. He finally calmed down and realized he couldn't really do nothing so he sat down and switched subjects.