wtf??

Bj~

I went to go buy my baby some nice things to try to make us work but the whole time I was thinking about her I forgot I had Burt watching her....the fuckin horn dog. So I hurried up as fast as I could but iono if I was going fast cus I was drunk and high.

So I went in mall to the ring department. I looked for promise rings and at last I found one that was perfect for my mya. I hurried and bought it.

Salesgirl...  is this what you want (;

Me... umm yes

Salesgirl... so is this for your mom or sister?

Me... no its for my girl

Salesgirl...aww u didn't have to get me nothing ((;!

I looked at this trick like she was fuckin crazy...tf I look like fr? I hurried and bought my babe her stuff and I finally went to the women's department. I was looking for her something nice for her to wear for her first day working. I found some stuff and as I was walking I passed some "toys".

I looked for the one that was my size and bought it. I know she a virgin but her time is ticking I want that . I bought her things and headed to my car. I was driving by the store when I remeberd I ain get her nun to snack on at night.

*phone rings*

Me...hello?

Mom...hey baby what are u doing?

Me...nun ma just picking up things for mya , wyd

Mom...wondering when my baby gone bring the lil hood rat to me

Me... *laughs* ma quit I'll bring her tonight so we can spend the night at your house for a couple days

Mom... that would be perfect I'll make sure I cook ...hurry up son I am old and get tired fast *laughs at her own truthfulness*

Me...ight ma

Mom...alright baby

I hurried and got her some candy and things and left. *calls mya phone* .  I called her phone bout five times and no answer. Tf going on she always answers quick. I sped to her fucking mama house and jump tf out the car and went in. I didn't see them at all where I left them.

All I could hear was something booming. I ran up the stairs and open the door to see Burt going in and out my girl ass hole. All I could remember was me knocking her and him cold clean tf out.

-jay

comment,vote,like ❤