Job time

The next morning I woke up and I was alone in bed. I panicked because I couldn't see bj. I got up and found my phone and checked it. It was a message from bj and a number I didn't know. I read it first and it was about the job! I totally forgot. I read bj message and did as I was told.

I got my makeup bag and my towel and sent to the bathroom. I got in the shower and hurried. I got out and did my make up. I covered up bruises and put mascara on. I went in the room and put on my highwaist pants and my black polo collard shirt on. Then I put my closed toed wedges on. I put my hair in a messy bun with a bang and put some purple lipstick on to match the polo sign.

I grabbed a Mk strap purse and put it on and grabbed my phone and shades and left out the room.

I walked left then right lost because I didn't know where I was going. As I was calling bj I sprayed myself with perfume from the Madonna collection.

Bj... yes babe

Where are u bae I'm so lost I'm getting frustrated and omg I have to go to work!

Bj... ik that that's y I told u to get ready

Well I'm ready now where do I go

Bj...Just find the main steps and keep going down down down till u reach the bottom and turn left and I'll be right theere.

OK

I did what he said and I finally reached the bottom but I almost fell and I hope no one saw that. I turned left to see bj not there.So I kept going till I heard voices. I got really shy and stood where I was and called him again.

Bj... u scared arnt u

Yes come get me

He walked around the corner and found me . He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Damm mawhere u going lookin like that?" To work bae duhh but I just stood there so he drug me to the kitchen because I was scared. He didn't have no problem since I was half his size. Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

Damm who that is?

Shit she fine

woah...

All these comments had me blushing and he could tell and he immediately grabbed the keys and we left. I guess I was gonna meet them all later.

We got in the car and drove off towards rue21.

I was alright till my stomach growled.

Bj I'm hungry asfff I told him. He nodded his head and drove to waffle house. He went in and orderd and came back with a big smile and the food. I noticed lipstick on his cheek and got fucking mad.

So b where that lipstick come from I asked grabbing a plate of food. He looked at me stupid and act lik he ain hear me. I put my shades on and ignored him the rest of the ride. When he pulled up I jumped out mad asf but I put that to the side and walked in the job.

Hi mya! I'm glad u came. Here's your badge and key. Your job is to stock items and meet and greet customers.

She was talking till she noticed some dude walk her way.

Hey brother wyd here. They walked away and I got to work. I looked up and they both were looking at me. I turned around blushing. I finished what I was doing after like five hours and he was still here. Jay and the boy I seem to seen somewhere came over and she introduced us.

Mya this Roro my half brother he go to the same school as us well will when it starts in a couple weeks.

Hey roro I said.He gave me a flashy smile and said hey back. He was starring me up and down which made me wanna blush so hard but i couldn't.

Umm mya we were Fina go get lunch u wanna come along jay asked. Sure I said and me and her clocked out and we went with roro. We went to Cheddars. We got our seat and we sat and ordered. The waiter which was a boy was just flirting hard asf with me and roro seemed to notice and it looked like he was getting jealous. I thought it was sweet.

The waiter left and jay went to the bathroom. I was alone with roro. He kept looking at me which made me smile.

So how do u know my sister he said. I know her from the job Lol. Oh y'all seem like y'all will get together fine.

As he was talking some dude walked by and took a pic of us. He walked off and I swear I seen him bfor. Roro seem to not mind tho.

Hey can I get your number? I gave him my phone and he gave me his. I put Mya and he put Ro. I laughed at his name and he blushed. I reached down to get in my purse and I guess he saw my bruise on my neck because he seem to be looking serious. I instantly knew and covered it up and patted some makeup on it.

Who did that to u? Umm noone. So umm what did u order I said changing the subject. He looked at me so seriously and it made me tense up. Jay finally came back and I was so glad. The food came five mins later and we got to grubbin. He seemd to forget all about the bruise because he was back smiling again.

It was now 7 and I realized I didn't drive myself to work so I checked my phone. I saw several calls from bae and a trext message from him just now. I read it and instantly got scared. He said that he was gona beat me to sleep that he knew what I did. I let out a tear and hurried and wiped it it smeared my make up and by that time I didn't care I really didn't want too get hit by bj. His hits hurt like fuck! Jay and Roro was starring at me with concern. The waiter came and gave us our receipts and ig he wrote his number on mine because roro took it and offered to pay.

I smiled a little and said go ahead. Bj called me so I returned the call

Where tf u at?? I been fucking calling u for the longest? who u with? I can't wait to see u I'm beating your ass mya shay!!! Where tf u at right now !?

That's all I heard. I'm at cheddars off of bluespring. He hung up and ig he was on his way. I got up and went to wait outside. I didn't want them seeing me cry. Jay and her bro came out there and asked me wat was wrong. I didn't say anything. He whisperd something to jay and she went to the car.

Look what's wrong ? I saw your bruises mya.

Nothing I said. I saw the car down the street and instantly felt weak. I got so scarred I broke down crying.

Roro gave me a address and said if I need anything to come to that spot cus I figured he knew bj was gonna take my phone. He gave me a hug and told me to be safe. Soon as I turned around bj pulled up and jumped out the car looking mad as ever.