Releasing

Mya~~~

Well im getting released today. Im soooo happy omg they food was nasty as shit!! I couldnt wait to get out of here. Im goin strait to Mcdonalds like asap. Lol im on crunches so ima have to be drove there. Damm I needa bf! Huhhhh ,my aunt gtta take care of me now. Before I could think of anything else , a nurse walked in.

Nurse_ Hello Ms. johnson, are u ready to be released?

Me_ooo yessss

Nurse_(laughs) ok im just gonna wait till your aunt come , she asked if I culd wait

Me_Ok , but do u no what room my friend is in. He was involve in the shooting.

Nurse_*Thinks* hmmm yes Mr.Brian Davis is in room 205

Me_Thank u

Nurse_your very welkum

She walks out the room. I was thinkin if I could walk to his room ryte now. The only thing ik is he ran me over and his name Brian and my bro dont lik him. I think I sho....

Do u wanna go see him....

I look over to see my aunt. She interrupted my thinking once again. I did wanna see him.I think she want me to want him how she was describin him.So I agreed.She help me walk to the room Bj was in.

Aunt_Do u want me to go in with u baby?..

Me_No auntie I got it

With that she walked away to leave me alone with him.Sadly he was in a coma. All because of me!. I sat down cryin. If I wasnt on the phne txtin I wulda looked up and saw him. As I was cryin I didnt notice him sit up slowly in pain.

Its alright ma dont cry...

I looked  uo to see bj sexy self. U can say tht I was in joy because he was up. I looked at him and noticed 3 patches on his arm and a patch on his manhood. I coverd my mouth wen I saw it. I guess he was watchin me and he started to laugh.

Me_y r u laughing ?

Bj_because ma u funny

Me_*wipes face* im sorry for all this if I wasnt on my phne I wulda saw u and stopped walking.

Bj_ Well ma im not sorry becuase if u didnt I wulda neva met u ..

With that he tried to kiss me. I was so happy when he leaned in for a kiss but once a motha fuhkin gin my auntie interrupted me. That I thouht I looked up and cleared my eyes to see a girl about 5'4 holding a little boy tht might actually look lik Bj. WTF???!......

Vote , comment, etc

-Jay