Stop hurting me

He grabbed me so hard I almost fell and tumbled to the ground. He threw me in the car and got in on the drivers side. He didn't say a word to me. He sped to his mama house and I swear it shoulda took us about 25mins. He got out the car and snatched me out the car. He dragged me to the front door and knocked on the door.

One of his bros opend the door and he stormed in and told me to go to the room. I went up those flights of stairs and I hurried in the room and closed the door behind me. I hid my phone and took my clothes off and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I jumped in the shower before he came and beat down the door. I was to late tho becuase he unlocked it and came in and shut the light off and started swinging that cord.

Bj stoppppp that fucking hurt!!!! He grabbed me and slammed me on the floor and got on me and started slapping me up and punching me. I felt hits all over. I swear I bout coughed up blood. After what felt like hours he finally stopped and left me in the bathroom suffering.

I layed there to hurt to cry. I managed to get up after ten trys. I stumbled to turn on the light. I looked at myself and I didn't even look like myself. I cleaned up the mess and got in the shower bfor he came back to hurt me again. I cleaned the sores and rubbed my bruises. I found a non dirty towel and left out the bathroom.

I struggled to my bag and found some night clothes.I was hurting so bad like omg. I couldn't go to work looking like this. I got my phone and hurried and texted jay I wasn't coming to work tomorrow that I don't feel so well at all. She immediately replyed back saying I'll explain to ms.t and I hope things get right for u.I noticed roro texted me and he said I hope your alright and can't wait to see u again ❤. I replyed one day..one day with a cry face. As soon as I sent it bj came in. He took my phone and threw it.

He grabbed me and slammed me on the floor. My back felt like it cracked. I began to cry like I never did bfor. I was in so much pain emotionally and physically. So much shit been going on dealing wit my bro and now this. I can't take it anymore.

He looked at me with hurt apologetic eyes and helped me up. Someone knocked on the door and in came his mom. She looked at me then at bj. She said something in Jamaican I think and bj tensed up. She grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. She brung me to the bottom story of the house and led me to this small nurse looking office.

Sit down baby girl. I sat down slowly. She gabbed some healing pads and some oily honey looking stuff.She spread the honey stuff all around and placed it on me and held it there. It hurt badly. I cried softly. It's okay hun its gonna burn. She washed the stuff off and put healing pads on me.

Now this gonna take three days to go away completely. I'm sorry this happened to u. I don't know what's wrong with that boy. She told me to go lay on my stomach. I did so and in came one of her sons. I instantly got scared. I didn't want him touching me. But I kept quiet.

Now hun he's a professional masseuse he can rub anything. She left out and he told me who he was and stuff and he got to it.

Where does it hurt mya?

My back area I said.

He began to work his magic until he came to a spot that hurt very badly. Aww man this part is bruised very bad, maybe even broken he told me. I sighed. He left the room and told his mom what was going on. She came in and told me to go get my stuff because I was going to the hospital.

I went to the room and bj was sitting on the bed wit his hands over his face. I picked my phone up and grabbed some shoes and a jacket. As I was doing that he got up and locked the door. He came towards me and grabbed me.

-Jay