Chapter 3: long time no see

That night i went home, i took a shower and went to bed. Linda went to her friend Ashlyn's house and Charlie was still at Parker's. My mom must have been out drinking again.
As i lay in bed, i think of Conner. His big brown eyes with his brown floppy hair, that shined when the light hit is just right. He olive toned skin that could make a girl's heart beat a mile a minute. He had a smile that could kill. Why would any one that looked as hot as he did, like me? He doesnt even know me? If he did, he wouldnt like me. But was his dad right? Did Conner like me? Questions just kept racing through my head. 'I wish i would have talked to him before he left.' I thought to myself. Oh well. The opportunity was gone now. As i start to doze off i remembered seeing something on one of the dollars given to me as a tip. I get up, pull it out of my apron, and look at it. My heart skips a beat. A smile grows across my face.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Conners POV:

Her hair looked long and beautiful, though it was up in a bun. Her eyes were green. An amazing shade of green that i could look at forever. Her voice was so sweet. Her smile was perfect. She was perfect. 'I have to see her again.' I think to myself. 'No! I cant thats crazy! Im only here for a month anyways. After that, i have i go back to Indiana. I came here for a break from college. Not to get in a relationship.'

I walk into the kitchen to find my mother cooking dinner. She hears me walk in and turns. "Hi hon," she says with a smile. "Hi," i say. I walk around the kitchen island, still with Grace on my mind, and get a cup from the cabinet. I get some water and start drinking it down. "Sweetie," my mother says. "Yeah mom," i reply hoping she wont ask anything about Grace. "Will you set the table? Dinner will be done soon." I nod and walk over the cabinets and pull out the plates. I walk in the dining room and begin to set the table.

My parents are rich. Millionaires to be exact. They live in the middle of no where. Its pretty nice. They own a huge log cabin that has 35 Akers, and yet they still choose to do their own things.

After i set the table, i hear my father call for me. I run out into the garage an see my father holding out the phone. "Someone is on the phone for you," he said. With a confused look on my face i take the phone. "Hello?"

I know this was a shorter chapter but im making this up as i go. If you liked this chapter vote it and comment! I hope you enjoined this! Thanks for reading! Update soon! :)