Chapter 6: Goodnight

Graces Pov:

After the coffee shop, we went to the Park for a bit. Conner told me stories about college and Indiana and i told him about my mother and her drinking problem. 'Hes really sweet,' i think to myslef. Conner and i keep walking until we find a park bench to sit on.

We sat by the Comunity pond and talk, for what seems like, forver. "When i was five," Conner began. "I thought i could fly. So i jumped from the couch and landed face first into the coffee table. I ended up getting two stiches on my forhead." he moved his hair to let me see the small scar on his head. I giggle.

Conner moves a little closer to me, putting his arm behind me on the bench. I blush and look down. "C-Conner," i say with a smile. He looks at me. "Yeah?" I look up into his eyes and dont say anything. 'KISS HIM!' i yell at myself. 'JUST DO IT YA WIMP!'

Conners POV:

Shes so beautiful. Her beauitful green eyes, i could look at all day long. 'Kiss her,' i tell myself. I do want to kiss her though, but would that scare her? We hold eye contact for a moment. She said my name but thats it. She didnt say anything else.

She looks away again. "Never mind." she says looking down. I put my index finger under her chin and turn her head to look at me. I smile and she smiles back. I slowly lean forward and gently kiss her lips.

Graces POV:

'HE KISSED ME!!! HE KISSED ME! OH MY GOODNESS! HE ACUTALLY KISSED ME!' im so happy right now. Everything that has been wrong, this acutally feels right. We slowly pull apart and smile at eachother. I look down, as my face gets blood red. "hey, um, Grace?" i look up at him. "Yeah?" "Its getting kinda late. do you want me to walk you home?" I smile and nod. "If you want to walk me home you can."

We both stood up and started to walk out of the park. Right when he get to the entrance/ exit of the park, Conner grabs my hand, and our fingers interlock. As he walks me home, we talk some more, which makes the time go by much faster. Before i knew it, we were standing infront of my front door.

"Well. um. Thanks, Conner, for this date," i say. "I uh- I had fun." i smile at him. His brown eyes are perfect. "im glad you agreed to come along." He answers with a smile. I dont want this date to end, but unfortunatly it has to. Before Conner turns to leave, we kiss once more. We both smile. "G- goodnight Grace," he says in a whisper. I smile and we hug. before I pull away i kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Conner," i whisper and break out of the hug. I smile back at him and i turn to open the door. Conner turns toward the road and begins to walk home.

I hope you enjoined this chapter! Plz like and comment!! Update comin soon! :)