Chapter 8.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!

GRACES POV

Today is finally the day i become an official adult. I can finally leave this hell hole of a house. I cant wait. The only thing is, Charlie and Linda. What will happen to them? The thought of leaving my siblings hurts. I cant bare to go a day with out them. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a knock on my door. I rush out of my room to answer it and there stands Conner. The best lookin guy i have ever seen. He gives me a slight smile and hands me a bouquet of my favorite flowers, orchids. I burry my face in them to get the smell. I look back up at Conner and smile. I throw my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"Happy birthday beautiful," he says, kissing my neck.
It turns me on. I bite and my lip as he goes down from my neck to chest. We are soon interrupted by Charlie. I heard footsteps coming up behind me and he jumps into conners arms.
"Conner! Will you play Legos with me?" Charlie asks excitedly
"I will later bud. Let me talk to your sister first." He replies. Charlie jumps out of conners arms and runs back into his room. I smile and look at Conner. Damn hes hot. He takes a step towards me and i smile. He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me in close. I smile and kiss him as i put my hands under his shirt.
He likes it. He slowly slides his hands on my ass and starts kissing my neck again. It feels amazing. I need to take him some where. I pull away and he is shocked.
"Whats wrong," he asks.
"Nothing"
"You sure?"
I nod and take him by the hand. I take him to my room and lock the door. I turn to him and he is ready, I can tell. He pins me to the wall and puts my hands above my head. He puts his lips on mine and we start to make out. His body is pushed to mine and its amazing. He slowly makes his way from my lips, down my cheek, to my neck. He starts to take my shirt off but i throw him on the bed and get on top of him.
I start to make my way down his body an hes liking it. He rolls over and takes my shirt off. He kisses my body from my lips to just below my belly button, while unbuttoning my pants. Im ready. He takes my pants off and begins to slide my panties off with his teeth. This is the best birthday ever.

CONNERS POV.

'Damn shes sexy.' I think as i make my way down her body. I cant believe we are actually doing this. All she has on his her bra. I grab her hair and she lets out a moan. She starts to undo my pants and in no time im in my boxers. I look at her and smile.
"You ready," i ask.
She replies with a biting lip and slowly takes my boxers off.
"Of course," she says in a sexy voice. As she takes my boxers off, i unsnap her bra and throw it across the room. Were both completely naked and i dont waste time. Her moan says it all. Shes enjoying this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
THANKS FOR READING! Like and comment if you think i should continue!