70 | <3

chloemaxxwwe

chloemaxxwwe heres an old one of your favorite couple for you beautiful folks because although places have begun to open up once again, chris and i have still stayed home for the most part just to keep everyone safe! perhaps we'll see the gang soo...

chloemaxxwwe heres an old one of your favorite couple for you beautiful folks because although places have begun to open up once again, chris and i have still stayed home for the most part just to keep everyone safe! perhaps we'll see the gang soon since they've all been inside as well, who knows!! and yes, we love the beach very much it's basically our second home @/chrisevans
634,089 likes 14,875 comments

username1 the atheistic of this picture is everything

username2 when are u guys gonna stop being so cute???

username3 who asked?

username4 relationship mf goals

chrisevans my girl forever
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/chrisevans omg stop i'm so obsessed with you
{liked by chrisevans}

username5 THEY'RE SO CUTE WTF

username6 ugh i'm so jealous

thenikkibella @/theartemc they remind me of us omg
{liked by theartemc}

chloemaxxwwe @/thenikkibella y'all cuter tho
{liked by theartemc, thenikkibella}

username7 <333

•••

in real life

"chris, literally all we've been doing this whole quarantine is having sex... you are a crazed animal..." i told him as we were both laying in bed out of breath.

"what can i say... you being pregnant makes me feel some type of way." he replied as i laughed.

"you're so annoying. you're lucky i love you." i said.

"and i love you too sweetheart." he said as he kissed me.

"you know we've been in quarantine basically for over like three months. when are we gonna go see the gang?" i asked him.

"do you think we should? what if we get like attacked? you know people are really strict on going out right now." chris replied.

"i think they'll understand! our fans are very understanding. it'll be fine! we'll just put out a post tomorrow after confirming with everyone tonight if they're down to hang out. we should do something at our house? or we can go to that nearby park down the street and have a little picnic." i said.

"i'm down if you're up for it love." he said.

"i guess we're doing this haha!" i laughed.

he chuckled and pulled me in for another kiss. round two i guess...

•••

filler chapter but i'm excited for the next chapters! anyways, don't forget to stay safe and keep wearing your masks! the rate keeps going up when it should be going down so please continue to wear your masks out!!

also keep sharing about BLM please and sign as many petitions as you can! it's extremely important that you continue to do this. keep speaking out everyone!!

remember to vote, follow and comment if you like my content! see u in the next update and thank you for all of your support!! <3