30 | sappy shit

chloemaxxwwe

chloemaxxwwe can anybody find me somebody to love 603,821 likes {comments have been disabled}

603,821 likes {comments have been disabled}

•••

imessage groupchat
[little mix wannabes] created by nikki
alexa - "jesy"
brie - "leigh-anne"
chloe - "jade"
nikki - "perrie"

jesy
chlo, are u okay??

perrie
yeah, we were wondering what's up because we saw your post from earlier

leigh-anne
you know we're here for u c!

jade
it's really nothing u guys

jesy
i think we've been friends with you long enough to know that isn't true

jade
it's not really a big deal. dean and i just got into another argument about me and finn.

leigh-anne
omg, what happened??

jade
we were just talking and somehow finn got brought up. and then he started saying how he thinks im gonna leave him and go back to finn. ive told him so many times that i would never do something like that but he's still worried about me leaving. and then i got annoyed and stormed out of the room without finishing our talk.

perrie
you know what i think? i think he's just insecure. because you and finn had such a great time together, he's worried that he isn't doing enough for you. i think that you should probably apologize to him c.

jade
that makes a lot of sense. i think imma go talk to him again and clear this up. thank you guys, u all are amazing souls.

•••

i began to walk towards the hotel room that dean and i shared. once i got there, i opened the door and spotted dean laying in bed. i climbed into the bed and sat facing him.

"dean. i'm sorry for storming off but do you think we could talk?" i asked him as i played with my fingers.

"yeah." he replied. he's still angry with me. why did i have to storm off in the middle of our conversation.

"okay, i guess i deserved that. i love you. you know that. i don't say that just to anyone. you are special to me. you are my other half and i have constantly told you this. i confided in the girls and they basically told me that you were insecure about yourself?" i questioned him.

"i'm sorry for being a jerk. and i know you've told me this thousands of times. insecure? yeah.. i think i am. every time i heard balor's name, i just have this feeling that you'll leave me for him. i know you guys had a whirlwind romance and that was a time that you cherished in your life. that makes me think that i'm not treating you well enough and i get scared sometimes." he replied as he sat up.

"dean, you are more than enough for me. finn and i are the past. no matter what he feels for me, it will never change the feelings that i have for you. you will never lose me. you have changed me for the better." i said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"thank you sweetheart. i'll try my best not to act like this anymore. why am i being insecure when i have the most gorgeous girlfriend?" he joked as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"you aren't wrong baby. and i am so so lucky to have the most handsome boyfriend on the earth. i love you, dean ambrose." i said looking into his eyes.

"i love you, chloe maxwell. you are my angel. now enough of this sappy shit, lets have some fun." he winked as he pushed me down on the bed.

"you're so annoying you know that?" i told him as he smirked at me.

we may argue often but we always end up making up. and making up? well that's just the best part of it all.

•••

chloemaxxwwe

chloemaxxwwe tell me why he still stays with me even when i take up all of the space on our bed 604,831 likes 9,257 comments

604,831 likes 9,257 comments

username1 bless they're ok

username2 y'all finna scared me omg

thedeanambrose because i love you sweetheart

chloemaxxwwe @/thedeanambrose and i love you

username3 uh pity? perhaps.

username4 power couple ruling the world, one day at a time

wwe ❤️
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

thenikkibella love this
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

username5 can we just agree that chloe's pjs are the cutest

username6 yes, yes we can^

thebriebella i love you both!
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

username7 ugh i am so dedicated to u guys, my post notifications are on

username8 u both have my heart

alexa_bliss_wwe_ y'all living in pure bliss or whatever. jk but on a serious note, this is so flippin' cute
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

finnbalor there's nothing holding me back
{deleted by chloemaxxwwe}

•••

hey guys whats up. here's a longer chapter because i was feeling bored in the middle of the night.

hope y'all enjoy and pls continue to vote, comment and follow!

thanks everyone and see you all super soon hehe. love u all 💓