40 | cheers to the new year bitches

chloemaxxwwe

chloemaxxwwe hi loves, i'm so happy because i got to ring in the new year with some of the best people on this earth

chloemaxxwwe hi loves, i'm so happy because i got to ring in the new year with some of the best people on this earth. 2018 was a rollercoaster ride to say the least but i enjoyed every single moment of this long ride. i just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has stepped into my crazy life this year. you've completely changed me and i adore all of you guys. nikki, brie, and alexa. you three girls went from being best friends to becoming my forever sisters. you've been there for me through every moment, through thick and thin. i'm so utterly grateful to have met such empowering and wonderful women this year. roman and seth. you two are the older brothers that i never got the opportunity to have. thank god i have you two now haha. anyways you both take care of me and watch over me like 24/7 tbh.. lol but, thank you for everything that you do for me. finn, you walked back into my life this year and although it was a really rough patch in both of our lives, looking back i wouldn't trade any of it away. thank you my demon king. and lastly, dean ambrose. the love of my life. the one who keeps me sane. you are the most loving individual i have ever met. meeting you this year was one of the best things that has ever happened to me BY FAR. you love me for who i am and i will continue to love you for all that you are. thank you for being my other half babe. i love you so fucking much and everyone as well! you all are the best people and cheers to the new year bitches. also thanks for coming to my TED talk haha! to send off i wanted to say, happy new year loves, may all your 2019's be absolutely phenomenal.
629,103 likes 13,427 comments

username1 omg an update finally

username2 btch this was the cutest shit ever

username3 okay bye

username4 u are everything chloe

thenikkibella btch! i love you so much chloe. thank you for being the best sister. 2019 is gonna be our year!
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/thenikkibella big hearts out to you nicole, i love you lots
{liked by thenikkibella}

thebriebella meeting you this year was definitely one of my highlights. i love you chlo! u are a whole ass gem sister!
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/thebriebella you're the sweetest, i love you brianna!
{liked by thebriebella}

alexa_bliss_wwe_ girl, this was so beautiful i cried oof. chloe maxwell, i love you and lets cheers to that sister.
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/alexa_bliss_wwe_ don't worry i cried too haha. i love you lexi, u cutie.
{liked by alexa_bliss_wwe_}

username5 sisterhood is beautiful.

username6 for y'all so fking ADORABLE!

romanreignswwe thank you little sis, you are worth protecting. i love you chloe!
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/romanreignswwe aw ro! i love u samoan superman!!
{liked by romanreignswwe}

wwerollins lil kiddo or lil sis. you make me smile everyday and i wanted to say thank you for that. i love you kiddo!
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/wwerollins i'll let you call me 'kiddo' just this once rollins! i love u lots seth!!
{liked by wwerollins}

finnbalor thank you for coming back into my life this year. you've changed me for the better c! i love you always!
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/finnbalor thank you as well finn! i love you too!
{liked by finnbalor}

username7 where dean at tho

username8 he should comment right about now

thedeanambrose sweetheart, 2018 was the best year ever because it was the year where we first met. ever since the moment i have laid eyes on you, i knew you had to be mine. you're everything that i could've ever wished for. thank you chloe maxwell for loving me even with all my flaws. we've had countless obstacles put in our way this year but we've managed to pull through them all! you are one of a kind and i love you so much baby.. you're in for a wild ride come 2019. strap on babe, its gonna be crazy. but i'll be here throughout all of it right beside you.
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/thedeanambrose DEAN AMBROSE! who gave u the permission to make me cry HEAVY tears.. anyways, i love you baby. you're the best and i'm glad we found our way back to one another.
{liked by thedeanambrose}

username9 and that wraps up 2018 oof

username10 2019 we coming for u

username11 2018.. thank you, next

•••

hey guys! i promised that i would update and here i am with an update on the last day of the year, december 31st! it's crazy to think that it's finally the end of the year.

needless to say this year was full of ups and downs but all of it was a learning experience for me. i hope to be able to update more next year so be on the lookout for chapters on my free time!

thank you all for the votes, comments and follows! please continue to do that, i would really appreciate that haha! anyways, see you all REAL soon aka next year! kek!