69 | you and i

chloemaxxwwe

chloemaxxwwe in the end, it's always gonna be you and i

chloemaxxwwe in the end, it's always gonna be you and i. circa probably when i just moved in with my lover a while back @/chrisevans i love u
613,988 likes 16,040 comments

username1 couple goals omfg

username2 this is so cute

username3 i stan

username4 I SEE THAT HAND EVANS

chrisevans my heart belongs to you baby and our boy ❤️
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/chrisevans you're the sweetest human being and i adore you
{liked by chrisevans}

username5 so cringey!

username6 my otp forever

thenikkibella you guys are so cute ugh i love you both chlo!!
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/thenikkibella but you and artem though
{liked by thenikkibella}

username7 can't wait for this baby to come ahh!!

thebriebella i cant with you two omg
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/thebriebella you and bryan are everything!
{liked by thebriebella}

username8 baby fever is so strong right now y'all don't even know!!

alexa_bliss_wwe_ seb and i have to compete so hard with all these couples everywhere omg
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

chloemaxxwwe @/alexa_bliss_wwe_ y'all know you guys are the cutest couple out there...
{liked by alexa_bliss_wwe_}

alexa_bliss_wwe_ true HAHA
{liked by chloemaxxwwe}

username9 ugh this energy

username10 quadruple dates w all of them must be so iconic...

chloemaxxwwe @/username10 they are! 🥰

•••

hey everyone, here's a short filler chapter for the time being! please look forward to my future chapters, they'll have so much more drama and etc, in them!! i'll upload them very soon!

in light of recent events that have occurred in the world, whether you're dealing with it or not, i would like my stories to give you all an escape from the real world and it's constant problems even if it's just for simply a few short minutes. with the world constantly having its know problems, it's important for us to show love and support towards those who need it the most. the current situation that the world is dealing with right now is tough and all we can do is stand together as a united front. a simple action of donating to the cause or signing a petition can go a long way, so i encourage you all to do this so all of our voices can be heard. sharing posts on social media helps out a lot as well and allows people to see more of this problem. it's important to do the JUST things and make the world a better place.

we were all put on the same earth in order to make the world a better place, to do the most good. people of color should not be subject to brutality like this because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what color your skin tone is... we're all human beings living on the same earth. the color of you skin should not justify who you are and it's time people start understanding that... it's 2020 it's crazy this is still an issue. it breaks my heart to see that we live in world in which people are so blinded by what color you skin is when that shouldn't even be the case. how about who the person is? how about their love and compassion? racism is a terrible and disgusting thing that no human being should ever have to face. so please, spread the word and a little bit of help can go along way. hate is not necessary, show love because it seems that people have forgotten its importance.

#blacklivesmatter forever and always.

continuing on please vote, comment, and follow me if you like my content!! i'm looking to update all three of my books more often! so see y'all soon and thank you so much for the constant support! <3

ps: don't worry, dean will be making an appearance very soon!