80 | closure

chloe's instagram dms

thedeanambrose hey chloe

chloemaxevans oh hi dean what's up

thedeanambrose i just wanted to see if you were free today to talk

chloemaxevans i am actually available rn because chris is watching hayden. is right now okay with you?? what'd you want to talk about?

thedeanambrose rn is great. can we meet at that spot we always went to. the bench by the beach? remember? and i'll tell you when i see you.

chloemaxevans i cant ever forget about that place. it's beautiful. okay see you in 20??

thedeanambrose see you there evans

••• 

in real life

what begun as a normal day all of sudden changed due to an unexpected instagram dm from dean. i decided to get dressed and tossed on a pair of leggings as well as one of chris's shirts on.

i put on some quick makeup and went down the stairs. i grabbed my bag with my keys and went to the living room to let chris know.

"baby??" i called out.

"right in here love! hayden's asleep. oh where are you going looking so fine." he said as i approached the couch.

"thank you babe. i'm actually going to go meet dean right now." i said.

"oh? how come?" he asked confused.

"he sent me a message earlier and asked if i could meet up with him to talk. i'm not sure what about, but do you think i should go?" i asked.

"go! maybe he needs your help or he wants to talk about you guys! don't worry and be safe my love. text me when you get there okay?" he told me.

"okay baby, i love you always!" i said as i gave himself a peck on the lips.

"i love you more lovebug." he replied as he turned on the tv.

i left the house and got into the car. after about 20 minutes, i made it to where dean and i were going to meet.

this spot dean and i are meeting at held a lot of special memories for me. growing up, i'd always come to santa monica beach and sit on this bench. it was important to me because not only is this bench located at a more secluded section of the beach, it acted as a comforting mechanism for me. regardless of whether i was happy or sad, i always came here and looked out into the ocean.

when dean and i started dating, i used to take him here all the time and then it became a spot for the both of us.

after we broke up and ended our engagement, i stopped coming here because i felt like it no longer had meaning. then i met chris and i learned how to love again.

he and i came here again after falling in love with each other. i told him about this spot and he loved the meaning of it. this spot, no matter the amount of heartbreak or happiness that i've endured, has remained here throughout my whole life. it's a spot that i will never forget about.