9| To play the player

My lips were so swollen and I was running out of breathe but I simply didn't care, I was wishing for this for too long. I was wishing to see his true self, to see that boy, the real one. No that jerk he afirmed to be. I was wishing for to long to feel those thin lips that melted me at the touch.

Ross kept me on his tight grip, while I tugged my hands on his hair. His shirtless six pack, that I couldn't help but think of felt intoxicating in contact with my bare skin. I wanted this to last. When I brought myself to pulled away from the kiss I just wanted to go back. Soon I opened my eyes slowly then stared at those eyes.

He pulled the hair out of my face so carefully that it was almost as he was afraid. Afraid to hurt me with his touch. "I-I well uh....Laur--" Ross says but gets cut off.

"Pizza is here" we here the voice of Ellington from far away and we quickly pull apart. Soon everyone is running inside. Ross then takes that opportunity and makes a run to the stairs and then upstairs while I'm left is shock of what just happen.

"Laura come on......" Raini says smiling.

"C-coming," I stutter looking still at the stairs that Ross climbed through.

When I come back to my senses I walk back to the group.

~End of the Flashback~

I can't believe I kissed him. He begged for it, but he didn't really need to. I would've done it anyways. He was just so hungrily vulnerable. His voice sounded so vulnerable. I've never thought he would show that side of him to me. I didn't really understood why. He asked me if I liked Rocky. Was he jealous?

I just don't understand him, one moment he is teasing me and messing around, other he is being this vulnerable sad person who just needs to feel me. And the other he is ignoring me.

Yep... Since that kiss Ross disappeared to upstairs and next day in set ignored me. Completely. I try and speak to him, but he won't. And when I'm distracted rehearsing or something I catch him staring at me. And it's been two weeks since that. I mean I haven't even told anyone about it.

"OKAY! Guys let's just shoot this last scene Laura and Ross to your positions is just that last part about the song, c'mon!" Heath took me out of my thoughts. I went back To the seat in the piano and Ross joined me. I smiled up to him and he just stared at the keyboards. Now, he is annoying me.... "And in 3, 2, 1 and action..."

"So do you like the song?" 'Ally' asked.

-

"And cut. Well done you guys! Ross, try and be more energetic ok?"

"Gonna try." he said out loud.

"I think you did well." I reassure him but he doesn't even look. "So you gonna talk to me?"

And that is when he walks down to the halls. I follow him trying to keep up his pace.

"So you just gonna do this forever c'mon Ross, why won't you talk to me?" he keeps walking down the hall. "So you don't have any remark to do about how that bikini suited me? You haven't done a remark about that..." and I swear almost saw him crept in a smile.

We turn down the hall and he still haven't spoke up. "You're not even going to whisper something teasing in my hear? Seriously, c'mon..... No I would love to see you in that little dress over there. aren't you gonna say thanks? Yeah, yeah you find me very attractive...." I said mimicking him and his voice.

"Just damn it, talk to me just say something..." I look up to him. When I notice we are right in front of his dressing room. He looks at me like he is saying something and enters in the room closing the door in his front.