29| Dylan, the secretive boy

Ross's POV

"Everything packed?" I heard Laura's voice from behind me.

"Yeah. You ready to go home?"

"Ow, yeah. I miss home. Kate, Travis, Dylan, Tyler, Derek, Nick..."

"I got it....I got it. You miss every one. Well at least you made some friends here."

"Yeah, I did. Specially Maia. She's a good friend."

"But I have to admit I miss home." she smiles and comes to peck my lips tenderly.

"We better get going." she mumbles.

I nod and we are off to the airport. I loved this expience. It was my first movie after all. It was so much fun. But I guess the best part of it all was sharing it with Laura.

Laura's POV

We reach the lobby to see the whole cast there chatting. "Hey, I'm just gonna say goodbye to some people kay?" He smiles and kisses my temple leaving next.

I see Maia come up to me and I smile at her. "I'm gonna miss you." I say.

"We can still hangout back in America." She says. I nod and she hugs me. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I see Ross come a few minutes later. "Let go."

-

"And to celabrate Laura is back we are gonna watch my favourite movie!" Says Kate.

"No. Not at all. Not again." Groan Derek and Nick.

"Babe?" Kate asks like she is threatenning someone.

"It's fine by me." Answers Travis.

"Dude. Who is the man in your relationship?" Says Derek.

"Isn't obvious?" Says Travis ironically.

"It's me." Kate completes his answer.

"Clearly." I laugh at Nick's reply.

"Where are Tyler and Dylan?" I ask.

"Tyler should be arriving any minute. About Dylan...." says Travis.

"We need to tell you something Laura." Derek says.

"What's up? You know who is she?"

"No. That's the thing. Dylan doesn't like to show who he is dating. That is why we were very suspicious of you and him cuz he was showing. But he doesn't tell us about his love life nor he shows us. Only Tyler knows. We know he has a girlfriend...well sord of.... because Tyler told...." I cut Travis off.

"What do you mean sord of?"

"Cuz we don't know if they are really dating or they are only......"

"Don't go there you are gonna shock her. She has this perfect image of Dylan you know....." says Kate.

"He is kind of perfect." I confirm them my adoration for the boy.

"See. Look he has someone. We not gonna find out. End of story." Says Kate and in that moment we hear the doorbell.

"I'll go there." says Travis and gets off Kate's embrace to go open the front door.

"So how were your vacations with Ross?" Asks Derek.

"They were pretty good." I smirk.

"Woah there. We don't want any details." Nick replies and I laugh.

"Non of that stuff happend." I confirm.

"If you says so." Derek teases.

"Yes I do."

"It will happen eventually." Says Kate.

"When I'm ready yeah it will. But not now." I explain.

"Well you can always count on me when you decide you're ready." smirk Derek.

"Thanks. I apreciate it." I say making myself sound like I didn't understood.

"I don't think he meant...." I cut off Kate.

"I know what he meant."

A few moments later Tyler and Travis walk through the door. I get up and ran to hug him tightly. "Tyler I missed you."

"I missed too Laura." He smiles his sweet smile.

"Tyler. How are you, bro?" They all come and greet him as I stand looking at them with a smile on my face.

Suddenly someone places their hands on my eyes in order to shut out my vision. That's when I hear that all too familiar voice. "Who is it?" I turn around and hug him.

"Dylan.....I missed you!"

"I missed you more." He retorks.

"No you didn't." I spat and giggle. He goes on and greets everyone and we all start talking and sharing expieriences until. "Hey, can we go to the balcony talk a bit? I need to tell you something. Kay?" He whispers to me. I smile getting up with him and we reach it and sit ourselves against the warm wall as the sun sets.

"So how were your vacations?" He asks and I smile.

"Pretty crazy and fun. Yours?" I reply.

"Same. Anything that you wanna tell me that happened?" He asks.

"Not really." I shrug.

"Well, I do.....just cuz I trust you."

"You sure?"

"I am." He says focused and turn to me. "As you probably heard the boys I have a girlfriend. And you guys know her a bit. I want you to know who she is. But you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Why are you so secretive about your relation ships? You know you shouldn't care about what others think of you and who you date."

"You wouldn't understand. You won't. Maybe I should re-think it before telling you....."

"What is the problem? Are you gay? Is she or he a runnaway? Is she pragnent? C'mon Dylan. You can trust me. You know I wouldn't judge you if I knew." I say.

"Even Tyler judges me about it. I trust you......Just let me think a bit before I tell you....."  he says and gets up to go back inside. Who is this girl?

NEXT CHAPTER: We're back to school! And to shoot A&A! And we get a better vision of Dylan's girl.

QUESTION: Who is Dylan dating? We already know it is a character already in the story so who is it? Guesses?

Hey guys! So lets just take a moment to talk about the Oscars! Love it so much!
 And to the spin off, votes(Rydellington is winning/ remember this spin off will only be written after this book is over.):

Vanessa and Riker

Kate and Travis

Dylan and his mysterious girl

Rydellington

And would you want a sequel of Hating on my co-star? What could happen in this sequel knowing it would be two years later?

And guys the book is almost ending. I don't know how much chapter remain until the prologue but you know....

So hope you are enjoying the ride.

Bye.