30| All over again.

It feels like I'm starting all again. Completly different expierience but going back to the beginning.

You are probably thinking...Yeah....going back to school feels like that....Going back to your routine feels like that.

But I'm refering to that feeling of "Ross is a player that wants to play with me." That feels like that. And to the sight of Maia's lips pressed to his tightly.

- 2 days before-

"I think that is an crazy awesome idea." Exclaims Kate excited.

"It's all about the crazy. Non about the awesome. I hate parties you know it." I say.

"C'mon Laura we would invite everybody. My friends and your friends and I don't know....who more but it should be fun." She tries to convince me of her idea.

"Yeah...but we used to just hang with eachother on your birthday. Now you want a big party in my best friends house?"

"He is MY boyfriend." She bits.

"Well, he was my friend FIRST." I bit back.

"Whatever. Whether you like it or not is what I'm doing and you are invited." She smiles and keep on whatching TV.

"Okay then." I say frustrated.

"Laura.....we have more friends than just us we should explore possibilities. And they say you only make 18 once."

"You only make each age once." I retork.

"That's why you gotta enjoy it. Damn. I thought you were changed but you're still your good girl you."

"You want to offend me? I just don't think it will be a good idea. It's better to just gather around our friends but whatever."

"You'll see. It should be fun."

-

"She invited you and didn't even tell me? Ugh....I'm so mad." I say to Ross. Today was the party to Kate's birthday. I was getting ready in the bathroom while Ross waited in my room. Aparently all Lynch kids and Ell were going since they were Kate friends. And Tyler informed us that Dylan's girl would be there. I just can't wait to know her. Well, know who she is cuz apparently I do already know her.

"Well, Kate is a friend of the family for a long time. It's normal...."

"I came to notice that there is a lot about kate that I don't know." I admit looking in the mirror.

I go out to the room to notice Ross eyeing me up and down."You never told me what happen between you that left her so bbroken hearted."

"You look gorgeous." He smiles and comes to kiss me tenderly.

"Don't change the subject." I groan.

"But it's true."

"Good now lets go."

-

I get inside the familiar house along with my sissy, Maiathe Lynches and Ell who is holding hands with his beautiful date. Rydel would look good in a freakin plastic bag.

We got in and the music was pumping through the house loud. I started to look around see Dylan but there was no way I could found him in the crowd.

So I go for Kate who was sitted right in the first couch as she said through the phone. "Hey." I smile. She takes notice of us and quickly smile getting straight up to hug me.

"The b*tch came." She whispers to my ear for me to notice Tracy sitting in one of the couches along her bimbos and the jocks. They looked bored until I joined them and then it was all good fun.