"Interview"

@RikerishCatliff: How is like writing this amazing book? Like what do you do when you run out of ideas?

Me: Usually when I run of ideas it's hard to get back on track specially when I really want to keep writing it frustrates me a bit. But what I do is I read a fanfiction or books..... It usually helps me. And thanks for the compliment sweetie ♡♡♡

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: so how do you feel knowing Laura is in the hospital because of the glass?

Ross: I'm way too worried....I just...what if she will have a injured foot all her life? Or what if she can't walk without catches anymore? Or if she has to cut her feet out duo to the cut being too deep? Or......*continues for two hours* then I would have to go in ask NASA to fly me to the moon so I could her back! And what if in the moon there were aliens and they attack me? I mean....This situation has everything of dangerous possibities!

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Good to know.......

-
@Im_A_TeddyBear: so this is an old question but how are your feelings for Ross right now and what do you exactly feel for Jace?

Laura: Well me and Ross are just better than ever...he is the sweetest thing in the world...you all know I love him and wouldn't leave him for Jace right?

-
@loooovemelikethat: will you brake up with Ross? (I hope not)

Laura: Why would I do that? I love him.

-
@Im_A_TeddyBear: do you think Caini might happen?

Raini: Caini? As in me and Calum? ....Hummmm I don't know....We are just good friends you know...*coughs nervously*

-
@Im_A_TeddyBear: do you like Riker? like, like like him?

Vanessa: Well I trust you so I'm gonna tell you...yeah I really do like him but I don't think it is corresponded. We were almost kissing but he literally broke away of the moment to pee.....so....

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: hi! how r u? =D

Kate: I'm great....wanting to murder Laura but great.

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: Tracy I'm starting to like you, maybe we can be friends =)

Tracy: Aw anytime ♡

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: are you planning to do something to Laura or are you genuinely just her friend and that you have nothing up your sleeve?

Maia: Sure. She is a piece of gold *coughs* fake *coughs* gold.

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: HOW YA FEELING HAVING SO MANY AMAZING CHAPTERS?! AND HAVING SUCH AWESOME, GREAT, AMAZING STORY?!

Me: The real question is how did I got so lucky with my readers? You guys have been a crazy amazing support I can't believe it. I never thought I would have people who actually read my story and wait for my updates. I'll try and communicate with you guys more from now on cuz I just love to so if any of you have a problem that I can help with text me and I will! I love you guys for helping me and I'm so grateful for it. So if you are like this for me all I have to do is return you the favor so anything....personal problems, trouble writing your own crazy beautiful stories, how to start writing a story.....anything I can help just text me. I'm always available for you my dear sweetie moon pies.

-

@RikerishCatliff: you have so many characters! How do you keep up?

Me: Well you just have to decide in which characters are better for each chapter and who are the most interesting ones as well as the ones your readers like the most like in the begging I knew and planned most stuff that happened but I was actually planning on Dylan and Laura dating for a whole and then decided it just didn't work and then decide who would be best to came in between their relationship. It's so much fun to play with the characters and surprise by their actions that is why it's so interesting and you should always have a good ten to twenty characters so you can play them all together and keep the story fulfilled.

-

@Im_A_TeddyBear: What is your favourite chapter till here?

Me: Probably the one where they first kiss......and this next one I just find it amusing to myself...#loner #WithReadersWhoSupportSoBestLonerEVER
-
@R5rocks2000: Why would you trust Jace so easily? I mean you knew that he had bad influence on you but you still trusted him.

Laura: Cuz I know Jace. He is a kind heart. And that with Ross and him chatting was just cuz he is intimidated by Ross. I trust him. Of course I was left pretty bad out of our relationship but I know he wants the best for me as I do for him.