3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?

Chapter 3: What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing? (The Austin and Ally show in here is gonna be slightly different than the real one, which I do not own. The story of the show is gonna be changed in the way that makes more sence for the following events of my story.)

Saturday had arrived. Yesterday was the day that I got the best and worst news in my life. I just wished that Blondie boy never had appeared in that room. Today we were going to have a meeting/dinner with producers and is going to be really classy which is not really my style but I have to go because it is like extremely important.

So now, V and I are in a expensive and classy shop in the mall to pick a dress. I broght Kate along because she was always very useful.

"What about this one?" I say picking a blue simple dress.

"Hummm, let me see.... blue says innocent, simple and classy, but...." says Kate taking the blue dress off my hands and giving me a bright shinny and also simple red one. "But red says bold, smart and glamorous ... now go try it." I smirked and went to try it on.

Once I was with the dress, I looked at the mirror, it fitted perfect on my curves, ending a little up my knees. It was perfect!

"Okay, I love it." I said showing them the dress.

"It's perfect! And I have the perfect shoes and bag to it!" said V. I smiled convinced with the dress, walked away to change into my cloth and then buy it.

"Know who is going to love it?" I heard Kate scream from the hall of the changing rooms.

"Who?" I shouted from the room I was in.

"Ross!" she shouted back.

"Please, that jerk should disapear from the planet! He would be doing a favor to tons of people!"

" Oh, c'mon stop that. Why do you hate him, but talk about him all the time?"

"Oh, really? Tell me more?" said Vanessa and I could already imagined the smirk printed in her face.

"Well, apparently Ross teased her, she already has a nickname for him, which is really cute, and he can really get under her skin, and guess what, she can't explain why she hates him so much." why is my best friend so damn annoying?

"Uhu so you really like this boy...." proposed Nessa.

"What? No! I hate him. There is nothing about him that appreciate."I shouted/explained.

"Of course, except for those chocolate brown eyes, sweet smile, soft touch.... and more...And this are not my words." teased Kate right when I got out of the changing room, with the chosen dress resting in my arm.

"I never said that!" I argued with high pitched voice.

"No, of course not." oh, the irony in this girl was a common thing. "You just dreamed it out loud."

"Stop it, why do you want me to like him so much?" I asked while we walked to the cash register to pay for the gorgeous dress.

"I don't want you to. But you do like him so it is really fun to tease you just like he does!" they both laughed when I turned around to go pay handing the lady in front of the piece of cloth that she put in a bag, then taking the money extended to her in my hand.

When we leaved, V and Kate didn't stop until we were already in the car almost parking and I spoke up. "Guys look. Stop it, okay? For the last time and please tell me what don't you understand in this sentence: I hate Blondie, never liked him, and never will. He his an absolute jerk who deserves to disapear!" I finally said trying to clear all my thoughts about him to the girls.