Chapter 4: The new 'someone'

"dear ,its been long, why haven't you come to see your mother as soon as your arrived yesterday."

"well it was late by the time i came home and didn't want to disturb your sleep mother."

I couldn't turn back to look at HIM, HIS very presence made me feel disgusted.

"why don't you sit down son".

"hello sir erhart.how are you this fine afternoon?"', HIS voice gave me goose bums.

"good son, why don't you sit."

"how are you aunt Eliza?? It has been long time since we last saw each other."

"well dear I am fine.". I put my head down the whole time. I could see from the corner of my eye that he sat next to my father.

"then lets all begin, shall we".

"I propose a toast, a toast to family.!!"my mother raised her glass of wine. "to family "along with father. "family" followed by uncle and aunt. "to family", CHARLES.!!

"to family" i lifted my head.

I looked on as my father was engrossed in a conversation with HIM.

He grew tall, very tall since the last time i remember. His features more defined and he grew thin too i guess .

"was your journey comfortable aunt Eliza.?". That snapped me out of my concentration.

"yes it was son, how was your's? How is everything back in warsa. Its been long since i been anywhere near that place"..

"good, developing and emerging and the crystal demand has increased" .

it was the same arrogant voice that i dreaded throughout years.charles.charles Shavron von wincott, the one and only son of the great Shane warfa.that jerk made all my childhood summer's miserable.

Torture.

"well hello..!! princess Suzanna", here goes for nothing, I put on my best smiley face as much as possible and i lifted my head to see him give stern look towards me.

"well hello to you to prince Shavron",i was on my best behaviour.

This jerk believed that he could be good at everything .

It was a long lunch, Charles was calm throughout and spoke only when required and I was not much different but our parents where on full flow, talking there lungs out.

Philip.....what would he doing right now. I would be spending my time with him right now, touring the village and roaming in some fields while he will be teaching me history in form of beautiful stories.

Man i wish i could be with him right now..!!

"well , i guess we better take rest ..",my father was cut short by my mother.

"no, I have to look around, I have to visit few friends and there are million others things for me to do."

"well, then I better take rest", he paused and glanced at me and i nodded, "me too",i guess i didn't have anything better to do.

All of us got up, my mother and aunt alexia left to their duty and uncle..

"Charles meet me in my room.", with a stern look uncle said ,well he was always tough on Charles.

At least he use to smile looking at me but his son ,never, at least that i know of. Always pushing him to do everything. Practically turning him to a rock. If it was not for his mother what would have he become.

I was lost in thought and was randomly walking , i guess i don't even know where.

"ouch..!!",i bumped into something.it hurt like hell. I lifted my head to look where i was , it was huge door, i don't remember this place then i looked around. I was hearing noises from inside, i put my ear to the door and was trying to zero in on the noise.