chapter 3: The reunion

He smiled looking at my mother, well a starter. The castle is pretty far from the main city and is almost flooded with soldiers .

"well humble it is..", my father murmured and my mothered elbowed him.my uncle let out a grunt.

"well it is good enough to accommodate you i guess?", he went ahead and hugged my mother and my mother hugged him back.

"I missed you brother", they let go of each other. It has been a long time since i last came here. I use to always come here during the summer but i stopped coming here since last 3 years.

Uncle Shane use to make me sit all day in the study and take time out to teach me and HIM.

"hello Shane..!! As strong as ever", my father greeted with a teeny-tiny bit a sarcasm and, "hello to u too Arthur, as smart as ever", after a moment of silent show of power between both of them. He turned towards me," well if it isn't Julia" I bowed slightly, "hello uncle".

"how are you dear?? U seem to have grown taller ."he let out a little smile and turned away from us.

"well you three must be tried and hungry because of the journey, why don't you go inside and freshen up, my wife has been expecting to see you all eagerly. She is busy in preparing lunch."

As we walked into the castle ,the maids came and guided us to our rooms. Mother and father went to mother's room here in castle and i was taken to the guest room in the west wing of the castle, a floor above mothers room. This room had always been mine since my birth and for all my trips. I could see nothing much changed .all the books were in place as i left them 3 years ago. But it was all dusted up and neat. "may come in your highness",i turned to see who it was ,it was Miranda.

She is my personal maid here in the castle .when ever i visit Sicily, she is always there for me.

"sure come in Miranda", she slowly walked in ," how are you?".

"well sure it has been long time your highness, you have grown a lot". She paused and looked at me from top to bottom ,"and you still remember me".

"well how can i forget the person who taught me how to cook, sew and other little things to keep me self sufficient."

Miranda use to take care of me all the time in the castle ,from morning to night she use to help me out. She is also HIS personal care taker when i am not around or the other way round. She was in her mid forties, auburn hair with a round face.

"well you must get ready your highness, lunch will be ready in a while.". She unpacked my belongings , while i went into take bath.

Philip.... What would he be doing right now. If i was back in Thristle right now, i would be with him right now. Oh god !! I miss him so much and after the show with father at least I am relieved of the worry about how i was going to introduce him to my parents.

Philip....

It was a short bath and as soon as i came out i could see that Miranda has arranged everything and put down my clothes on my bed for me to get dressed up.