Tried and tried [ morning 1 ]

" Even if you were a million miles away
I could still feel you in my bed
Near me, touch me, feel me
And even at the bottom of the sea
I could still hear inside my head
Tellin' me, touch me, feel me
And all the time you were tellin' me lies
So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
I'm gonna hold on to the times that we had tonight
I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?
Well, you could try sleeping in my bed
Lonely, own me nobody ever shut it down like you
You wore the crown
You made my body feel heaven bound
Why don't you hold me
Need me, I thought you told me
You'd never leave me
Looking in the sky I could see your face
And I know right where I fit in
Take me, make me, you know that I'll always be in love
With you
Right til the end
Oh
So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
I'm gonna hold on to the times that we had tonight
I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
Anybody could've told you right from the start
It's bout to fall apart
So rather than hold onto a broken dream
I'll just hold on to love
And I could find a way to make it
Don't hold on too tight
I'll make it without you tonight
So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
I'm gonna hold onto the times we had tonight
I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
- AliciaKeyes , TrySleepingWithABrokenHeart "

^^i swearthatsongissobeautiful , omdayss, itcompletelyrelatestothischapterswearitjustpoppedintomymindasIwaswritingthis.

Ihaven'tpostedregularlyanymore, Icantellasmybookhasgoneoffthelistandhasgonedown. like oh well. ItrytocontinuebutTHEPERSONWHOISMEANTTOBEEDITINGANDDOING THESPANISH ONEISNOTSOyeahh.

There'sapartinthischapterthatmademecrywhilstwritingit. . Pleaseibeg, justlessenthenegativecommentsfornow. It'llmakesenseintheend.

Idon'tusuallydosomelonggggauthorsnoteandnormallyit'llprollygoattheendbutIjustwantedtosaythatIlovewritingandsinceIhavemoretimetodostuffbutnotonChristmas.

ImaywriteachapterBEFOREChristmasbutnotwritingontheday. ItsspecialandIprollywon'tbethinkingaboutWattpadwhilstonthe 25th.

Aiteeee, okayy, thisnotewaslonggg, welllongtome.

Ontohayleighsview! .

~Hayleigh~

"Hayleigh wake up. Hayleighhhhhhh. You have to wake up."

Joah? Was he here? Did he come back? Was it all a dream in the end? Thank God, I wouldn't have known what to do.

"Thank the Lord you're back Joah, I would've slapped you into coming back...."

As I pulled back my quilt and sat up, I trailed off. It wasn't Josiah that was standing in front of me. It was my step dad. God knows how much I hated him. I showed my frustration as I flopped back down and pulled the quilt over my head. Daryl, my step dad, growled and pulled my duvet cover off from me. I sat up straight away.

"What do you want?!"

Daryl growled at me again but deeper, putting his hands on either side of me, ineffectively keeping me in that position.

"Why do you answer me that way. I am your dad. I am not going to go away."

"Will you leave me alone! You are not my real dad!" I threw my hands up in frustration as I tried to move but his grip tightened. "Let me go!"

"Your precious 'Joah'," He leaned close to my face, " Can't save you anymore. Can't protect you. Your real dad didn't even want you. That's why he probably left."

I was confused. What was he on about?

"Ummm, I'm only 10. Stop speaking in riddles. English, por favor."

Daryl's face moved to the bend of my neck and placed a kiss there. I involuntarily cringed and flinched away from him. His face went red. Uncouth white bastard. I decided to tell him that.

He pushed me back down onto the bed and held me legs in a gripping position, which would definitely leave bruises.

"Listen you b***h. You never do what you're told and you give your mother grief. Today, you'll learn a valuable lesson not to mess with me."

"What are you on Daryl? Remember mom said that I should tell you to keep away from the good good."

He just laughed as he unbuckled his belt, throwing it down the side of my bed.

"You'll be screaming daddy when I'm done with you. Your precious Josah will not be able to rescue you, take it first and what not."

"His name is JOSIAH. YOU DONT GET TO CALL HIM ANYTHING ELSE."

He tsked at me like I had made a mistake, which in my case I did. "You shouldn't have done that Querida."