I should stop

"I'm gonna l-l-l-love until it hurts. Just to get you, I'm doing whatever works." - Iggy Azalea, Black Widow

****-means a steamy

~Josiah~

What a weird day to start the morning. As I woke up, Meagyn was asleep next to me, her arms wrapped tightly around my waist, just nearly touching the waistband of my pyjamas. I blushed straight away as I tries to think back to what happened the night before.

"I don't think Moran likes me."

Meagyn turned around to stare her soulless eyes at him. Dark, dark gray. She shook her head quickly after it seemed like a lifetime of  her evaluating him.

"She doesn't like boys."

"But I'm nice!"

She turned around to face me, making sure that I kept eye contact with her.

"But she doesn't like boys."

She stressed the word boys, that's how I knew. I never thought Moran would be, though I'm not judging. If someone wants that, then I don't blame them.

"So if she doesn't like boys, why does she hate me, constantly glaring at me? She only stops when you come around - ohhh!"

Meagyn laughed as I connected the dots.

"She likes you!"

"Finally!"

"Hey, I'm not stupid!"

"Isn't that what had got you here in the first place?"

I stayed silent after that and Meagyn moved up close to me until our foreheads were touching, our noses brushing slightly. My mind went haywire as she stared into mine, our breaths slightly faltering. We moved closer to each other and stopped until our lips brushed.

Sweet dreams academyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara